One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

This company is no good and I what my money back
Sorted me gap insurance at a really low price compared to the competition. Sales advisor was superb.
Hassle free.easy to talk to.
I took out the free 2 months breakdown at the advice of the sales.I didn't really want but its free. I forgot that had it and cancelled 2 months and 5 days. Result it cost £69 for a breakdown service that I did/do not want. Beware the freeby's My fault going for a freeby
Beware. The people on the customer service were overjoyed.
I also had a problem uploading a photo(my fault I'm not PC literate) So I cancelled one of the additional rider Customer Service wanted to add on £57 I'm not happy
I am not happy with the service I asked for documents on my insurance and breakdown cover many weeks ago I am still waiting .I will be getting in touch soon to cancel my policy
Hello Robert, I am disappointed to hear that you have not received your insurance documents from us.

We use a self-service area which automatically sends our documents either via email or via post. It is possible that your email provider has marked our email as spam, and your documents may be in your spam folder. It is also possible that the documents were lost during transit (which is out of our control).

All documentation that is sent is automated, and we rarely receive a complaint of documents not arriving.

With that said, please call our customer services team on 01782 880140 where we will be happy to issue another set of documents for you.

We hope that you will update your review to reflect the level of service and competitive pricing we offer - as documents not being delivered are often not our fault - and usually lie with email providers and/or the postal service. Many thanks, One Sure Insurance
I wanted to cancel my policy within the 14 days of taking the insurance and expected to get a refund of the deposit but instead they kept all of the deposit and I still had to pay for the cancellation so I ended up losing over £200. Plus the call charges around £20 on top of that. Very expensive but I'm glad I never have to deal with them anymore.
Hello Csaba,

It is unfortunate to hear that you are disappointed with the service received.

In relation to your cancellation, we are unable to discuss the particular circumstances surrounding this. This is due to data protection laws. We would be happy to talk with you about this on the phone.

In regards to call charges, it should be known that we only use 0800 and 0330 numbers - both of which are included in the minutes provided by mobile phone contracts - and as such, should be free. We do not currently use any premium rate numbers - so I am not sure why you have incurred call charges as we do not charge anything to call any of our teams.

With that said, we are dedicated to ensuring that we provide an outstanding level of service, and would welcome you to ring our customer services team where we will be able to shed light on the situation and provide help where possible. Our C.Services team can be rang on 01782 880140.

Many thanks,
The One Sure Insurance team.
I took out a gadget cover with Onesure and was unfortunate to need to use the cover as my partner dropped her phone and cracked the screen. The service was brilliant and the smartphone was repaired really promptly and is in full working order. All documents were issued fast and highlighted all the key facts and claim numbers, which helped me get my claim up and running really fast.
I was pleased with the price (saved a few £'s) and the staff really went that extra mile to make sure I had the correct cover.
No comment
We have insured with you previously so when renewal came up I investigated other companies. There were cheaper options, with some minus points, so I decided your offer was the best I would get. However I would have liked a loyalty discount! I will have to push hard next year !
I really needed insurance for my 9 seater minibus that day and they sorted it out there and then for me. Thanks OneSure
They gave me the Quote I was looking for in under 10 minutes......
very good service and very friendly
I took out my insurance with One Sure and paid the full annual premium of £552.53 on 22nd December 2016.
I am still awaiting either paper or online policy confirmation.
Am I insured?
the phone is answered quickly and the caller is very helpful and not always trying to sell you something that you do not want.
Email reminder with best price received a few weeks before renewal date. Phone call to confirm acceptance. All particulars confirmed and premium taken by friendly, business like team member. Amount of my time needed - just minutes. Quick efficient pleasant service and a low enough premium not to spend time getting comparison quotes! what more culd you want!
Very happy with the service and information received from you guys at one sure many thanks Ian Boydell
Every year I would look online and find the best deal, and there were a whole range of prices some of them £100 more than I wanted to pay.
Last year one sure gave me a good price for my van, under £300, and this year they came up with a similar price so I decided to stay with them instead of wasting my time searching.
They are thorough with their replies, making sure you understand everything you need to know; the emails arrive promptly and thoroughly explain what I need to do..
Well done keep up the good work
Very helpful they sort your needs out
Always polite
Quick and helpful, pleasant people.
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 197 reviews