One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

Very good service
Matched cheapest price and used my NCD from Aboard which many companies wont.
Do not know, good price, poor answer service
Spoke to a real person sat in the UK who couldn't have been more human and helpful--very pleased to move to your company for the contact not just the significantly reduced price
A much lower price for my household insurance.This was very much appreciated
Mr and Mrs MG Sykes
I'm glad i found one sure insurance and I'm very happy with it
Consistantly good prices justifying the company name.......
No need to shop around when dealing with One Sure
The ease of renewal of my complicated bespoke policy was easy and at a much more competitive price than any of the competitors!
Give me a quote I was satisfied with, good customer service as well and competitive price.
I was having trouble finding a reasonable quote for my husbands van, they were all quite expensive even trawling through the comparison sites. Then my phone rang it was a very polite woman from One Sure, they had picked up my search for insurance on the comparison sites.
The woman was very polite an I thought I may as well let them give me a quote, couldn't hurt as I wasn't having much luck up till then.
The woman patched me through to a man salesperson, who again was very polite, well, he managed to get me a considerable amount lower than the cheapest quote I had found, so I was very pleased to have gotten the insurance much cheaper.
So glad I carried on with the call.
competitive price
Fast, reliable service
Honest straight to the point and fair prices
When I rang them for quote of my van insurance , they have time explain which will help me to go for.
promt and good servive
we were very pleased with the service
yes they r quick and clear the policy T&C very good
the phone is answered quickly and the caller is very helpful and not always trying to sell you something that you do not want.
Fast and efficient - good communication. Easy to use
I have never had an issue with Aviva. They are simple and understanding with any query that has arisen during my term.

There customer service is always excellent and the waiting queues are not high.
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 197 reviews