One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

Very quick service quote and insured in a matter of a few hours.
Competitive prices and good customer service
One sure has been very helpful and made the whole process easy
Friendly personal, very good price on the market
VERY GOOD PRICE FOR MY INSURANCE GOOD SERVICE WHEN YOU CONTACET ALL IN ALL I AM PLEASED WITH THIS SERVICE
Always great service and great prices as I have had business insurance, public liability insurance, Van insurance and home insurance and they have been the best in all groups
They were very helpful and knowledgeable, also they beat all the quotes i had previously received.
After receiving my renewal price, within a week i had onesure on the phone offering my insurance price discounted by £120.
Very happy company serios
very pleasant, very helpful rep!
I liked the way that after taking all my details etc I was simply asked what I wanted to pay and the calm cleared allowing me to get on with my day. After a short time I was then called back with a quote for a policy that met all my requirements and surpassed the my expectation on price. A really good customer experience!
As a new auto trading business, Onesure Insurance Company were so helpful and vital in the setup. Every step of the process was explained fully and the online service to add or remove vehicles is very easy to follow. Thank you Onesure for your assistance.
good product costumed to my needs, no fuss or demands like others, and a very competitive price, thanks
The assistant I spoke to was really helpful and efficient, took all my details quickly and saved me over £100. Thank you
very quick and very helpful also the price quoted
Prompt with reminders and effecting on processing renewals
Good response from advisor follow on was a bit of a problem , Initial advisor, after quoting and I believe paying , then passed me on to another person who needed to go through a few details. If I remember right they could not see on their screen when I had bought the policies.
Plus I had a number of missed calls but could not get back to the person who had phoned so didn't know if the calls were important or not.
This all sounds like a complaint...it is not, the service was good and friendly, maybe just needs tweeking
Regards
Ken Poole....Tedd Engineering
Your adviser was very polite and helpful. She explained everything to me and advised me accordingly. The quote was a lot cheaper than my previous insurer but still had the same benefits.
The advisor was clear in helping me to understand the policy and the price of my insurance was far the best on the market
i like the how ystem works
Very efficient service, cheerfully provided and excellent price
One Sure Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 197 reviews