One Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Sure Insurance
Read One Sure Insurance Reviews

info@onesureinsurance.co.uk

One Sure Insurance, Spitfire House, 142-154 Congleton Road, Talke, Stoke on Trent, ST7 1LX

Competitive
people knew there job & know how to lease with customer
so easy to set up
Excellent customer support team and it was their clarity in answering my queries that ultimately won my trust. Not a single "No" or "I don't know Sir". They took a little more time on the phone but made sure every single question was sorted before I put the phone down. True professionals when it comes to customer care and why won't I take up my motor trade insurance from them then?
Staff have always been helpful. Although you do need to improve you telephone service. It took me two hours to get through to an adviser in your admin team on Tuesday!
through moneysupermarket your car insurance was the best
Price was good and service was first class
Good team of professionals in customer support since they answered all my questions in detail. I’m impressed that nobody shied away from my queries for once. They also took note of my specific requirements and contacted me the next day with a suitable proposal. So I would accord full marks for professionalism!
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Offered me a better price, quick painless process, all documents emailed and no hassle.
Cheap price quote
The price wasn't bad.
They gave us a better quote
Being a complete novice to the requirements I needed to get our business up and running one sure staff were excellent in our needs and nothing was or has been too much trouble and all at a reasonable cost which was very competitive. Would highly recommend ONE SURE
I took out my insurance with One Sure and paid the full annual premium of £552.53 on 22nd December 2016.
I am still awaiting either paper or online policy confirmation.
Am I insured?
Managed to get me a better trade policy than my previous insurer. Can't recommend enough.
This company is no good and I what my money back
I had been with saga for a couple of years when i got the next years quote it was going up by nearly 10 per month. that is not on, so i had been in touch with a couple of companys , not bad. when i had checked with yours the young lady was so helpful and it was cheaper then the others idecided to go with you. thank you for your help because its covers was as good as any other company. john hall.
Very helpful and courteous and whent out of way to get me best deal
pleasant person to talk to and knowledgeable about the subject discussed.
(Stoke-on-Trent) - Posted 4 years ago