One Stop Builders Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Stop Builders Merchants
Read One Stop Builders Merchants Reviews

Tell us how One Stop Builders Merchants made you happy
These Guys are AMAZING!! kept me and my business going through this horrible pandemic, Jug and Arron in the office top boys!
Couldn't praise these guys enough! Another supplier let me down on a delivery last minute leaving my workers standing around with nothing to do, I found these guys on google, they managed to get me a delivery out same day saving me £££ on labour and their prices were better! Wish I had found them years ago. Will only be using One Stop from now on.
Must say I was impressed by their friendly counter staff, in particular Jay - very knowledgeable. Shop was very tidy & clean, good stock of products. Would purchase from them again.
Great service from these guys, having been using for over 5 years now, they have never let me down, great prices too, would recommend to anyone
Good service, price and quick delivery to our yard. Thanks guys.
Thanks for delivering our decking and materials. We are very happy with the price and quality of everything. We will use you again as we think the quality is better than the usual retail stores like B&Q etc. Great guys who delivered too! Thanks a lot. We would recommend you as a company.
Michelle
I bought some landscaping products from One Stop Builders Merchants, Indian sandstone, aggregates, top soil, gravel etc for a project we are working on at home.
The delivery turned up on time, the delivery guys were very professional and helpful in getting our products to the right area and made sure we were happy before they left. I have to say I am very impressed with this company! We used them to deliver during lockdown too and they were extremely helpful. Great service, really good prices and we will definitely be using One Stop again. No problem recommending this company to anyone. Thank you.
One Stop Builders Merchants is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews