One Pound Sweets Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Pound Sweets
Read One Pound Sweets Reviews

About One Pound Sweets:

One Pound Sweets was setup in 2019 with the sole aim of delivering delicious retro and traditional sweets to customers across the land.

We love sweets - like seriously we eat way too many - and we wanted to share this passion with the brilliant people of the UK.

Our sweets are hand picked to be super tasty, super retro and super affordable as all our bags can be bought from as little as £1.00

So head on over to the website at https://onepoundsweets.com and fill your cart with goodies

Tell us how One Pound Sweets made you happy
Great service, dealt with promptly and received in good condition. Also very tasty!!
More than happy with my orders only ever had a problem once which was rectified quickly & efficiently
Excellent as always
Wrong chocolate eggs sent Ordered Cadbury cream eggs but got cheaper kinder eggs. No kids to pass them to so waste of £20. No response from company so won’t use again
Excellent value and tasty
Great service as always.
Quick service all wrapped properly so no brakes with our giant Lollies and great taste
Very quick and easy service with quick delivery.
Very good quality sweets. Managed to get all the old sweets. Kids loved them, definitely going to order again Quick delivery,
Excellent service the best sweets thank you
Lots of sweets to choose from, a blast from the past. Great service
I was very satisfied with everything that I ordered. 😋
Excellent service.. Reminds me of back in my childhood ☺️
Fantastic selection of sweets and other items at great prices......... £1 !!! Easy to select on the website and very speedy delivery.
Sweets are good quality. Only complaint is the liquorice cream rock have changed. I prefer the old style.
Excellent quality didn’t take long to arrive good packaging would recommend your sweets you carent leave them alone
Excellent choice of sweets and fast delivery thank you :)
Wasn’t very impressed with the delivery time as I had paid £5. Customer service were not very helpful. Products were squashed into a small box and chocolate bars were out of date within 3 days of receiving. Very disappointed!!
Good selection Easy to order Super quick delivery A+++++
Love the sweets and the prices are brilliant the only thing I'm not happy about is shipping because you are supposed to get it free when you spend over thirty pounds. But you.keep charging me.
One Pound Sweets is rated 4.68 based on 1,661 reviews