One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
Great prices, fast & free delivery and eco friendly packaging - very impressed and will be back for more! Thank you :)
Quick efficient service and wonderful products.
Very quick to deliver, recyclable packaging :)
Great service, beautiful toys
Cheapest price found and very quick delivery
Lovely, unusual, imaginative and very well made toys.Excellent for a very special gift.
Fast shipping !
Amazing customer service, very quick international delivery, gorgeous product. Thank you so much!
Fabulous products, ones that will support independent play and skills, that are hard to find elsewhere. Lots of construction ideas/toys. Thank you. Packaged well with environmentally friendly and reusable materials.
Absolutely amazing! I was pleasantly surprised that I ordered my items and the free delivery came the following day! Also loved the email to let you know a product was back in Stock. Made it very convenient. Will Definately order from again.
I’ve ordered a few toys from one hundred toys to start my sons wooden toy collection. They have all arrived in a timely fashion with minimal packaging that can be re-used. The toys are all beautiful and in perfect condition! The reading on the website is also fantastic and I am adopting the principles for my sons toy box as best I can for when he turns 1 this Christmas. Although I didn’t realise the squirrel was so small so he will be on the shelf as decoration until Zach is bigger.
I ordered 3 things, one of which was incorrect when it arrived. I emailed to get in touch - I got a response very quickly, with the correct item being sent straight away and I was also told to keep the incorrect item as a sorry for the inconvenience. Absolutely superb customer service which completely resolved the initial inconvenience of the incorrect item being sent, thank you!
Very quick delivery
Great customer service when I had a query- very quick and super helpful. Delivery of item was also quick.
I really love and appreciate this site. I love their ethos and range of toys.
My son and his partner recommended one hundred tots (they are both teachers), and wish to invest in the range.
Prompt delivery, great selection of toys
Very satisfied about the celerity of my order treatment and the quality of the packaging and delivery!
oh my goodness the value of these toys was amazing
Always a pleasure buying from here and the customer services is amazing. Thank you
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.86 based on 163 reviews