One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
My daughter was absolutely delighted with this mouse ballerina. She loved the fact that it came with 2 extra tutus so that mouse could change outfits. It was so cute to watch her put the other outfits on other toys or hang them back up when she was finished.
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Really prompt delivery
I bought I heard your feelings cards and they are wonderful. Really fast delivery and great service.
Such great service and toy arrived in good time in spite of being across the other side of the world and all the problems of COVID. Many thanks
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 19th November 2020
My great niece has learning difficulties and she loves the shape and feel of the dolls.
Really good choice of products. Lots of useful information for parents
I’ve found the resources really helpful and I very much appreciate the honest, less is more, advice on toys. Would highly recommend this website and shop.
Lovely collection of wooden toys, great descriptions and good pictures to help make decisions. Love ethical toys and this is a great place to buy them.
Excellent service, quick delivery and toy well packed.Thank you
My order was delivered the next Day. Excellent service , and a very good website will definitely purchase again.
Many Thanks
Fabulous Maileg products purchased for my granddaughter, both mice and accessories, we are going to have one happy girl at Christmas, ordering was super simple and delivery time was swift 5* service
Great concise and beautiful toys. There are other similar websites but what I love about 100 hundred toys is that it isn’t overloaded. Surely that’s the idea right?! Love it!
Great store, fast shipping. Thanks Kat
Lots of lovely gifts available, I’m abit fan of Moulin Roty & they have a large selection at an excellent price, very fast delivery too! I will be purchasing again for Christmas presents so I can highly recommend One Hundred Toys.
I love this website! Beautiful toys, all carefully thought out and collated. The guides are fantastic and really made me re-think the type of toys I buy for my children.
I am so impressed by the fast service and excellent quality of the product. Thank you so much, my daughter is going to love her little nins!
Absolute joy to use. The choice was amazing and the toys ingenious and fun
Great puzzles. Speedy delivery and super packaging. Many Thanks.
Great company with really good products A+++++
Fantastic website, great customer service, genuinely useful information and absolutely beautiful toys. Highly recommend.
Thank you!