One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
I love this site
Very happy with my order and with the customer service. Love that you offer alternative suggestions for play, other than commercially produced toys. Keep up the good work!
Brought the tenderleaf animals with display. Its for birthday so havent opened it, but we know tenderleaf is good quality as we have others, so no issue there. Delivery was amazingly fast!
Lovely toys. I bought items as a present for one of my grandchildren. He was very pleased, and the items have plenty of scope for playing on his own, and with his siblings.
Great price, fast despatch & well packaged :)
Lovely wooden toy for my grandson. Made a lovely Christmas present bright colours everything it said it would be. Quick delivery I’m a happy customer will definitely use again 😊
Very professional and loyal company. Shopping with them is pure pleasure. I am sure I will be a more frequent customer :)
Wonderful service...great price and really quick delivery
Thank you!
Wonderful range of quality toys. Fantastic information about the development stages of children related to play. Fair price. Great delivery time. I have been a customer for a few years and will continue to be. Very happy customer with even happier children. Thanks 100 Toys!
Great product; great service.
Fantastic service with super fast shipping. Thank you!!
I absolutely love this company.

Great service: items are dispatched within 24 hours and normally arrive within 48, including during the Christmas period. Emails are responded to promptly.

The knowledge is also excellent. I came across the website when my first was around 3. My second had just been born and my first seemed unfocused. I introduced some Montessori but it wasn’t feeding her imagination to the extent she needed. I had to entertain her pretty much all day long which became a challenge as a mother of two.

After searching for some wooden nesting toys I came across the website. I read the guides on independent play and preschoolers as well as some blogs.

I made some quite radical changes as a result: cut out her limited screen time completely, de-cluttered and sold all of her toys. I got more open ended ones - mainly grimm’s and Grapat, and laid them out ‘Montessori style’ on low open shelves. I also started setting up invitations to play.

The first time I laid out loose parts my daughter pretend hoovered them all up and walked away! So it was a lot of trial and error. She was bored for a few days. Then all of a sudden she was inspired. Yesterday she played with the grimm’s boxes for hours: when I was making breakfast they were her babies’ shoes, a while later, her holiday bags then later she was filling them with bubble bath (wooden blocks....)

Now, I don’t leave out invitations to play, the open shelves act as invitations and I rotate the toys. She also plays a lot without toys and I don’t feel I need to entertain her all day long. She even relaxes! We have ‘special time’ when she has my complete attention but at other times she’s happy and busy playing or pretending to be someone/ assigning roles. My husband and I have also noticed we have become creative!

Thank you Alexis, the toys are great but the gift of an independent-playing three year old is a game changer 😊
Happy with my purchase. The website is lovely.
Great website to promote natural play and create ample opportunities for a child’s imagination
I ordered a lovely wooden coffee machine toy and it arrived all the way to the Isle of Skye the very next day, during busy December Christmas rush! Website was nice and easy to use. Packaging was sturdy and toy arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a speedy, quality service.
Maileg mouse is a favourite. My order arrived promptly & well packaged. Thank you
I really like the approach of this site and found it gave excellent suggestions. I was also hugely impressed with the speed of delivery. I will definitely use them again.
Excellent website with some amazing toys. The guides for toys and play are also really helpful.
Children, aged 2 and 4, love the puzzles.

Delivery was quick.
Arrived fast and as described. Y daughter loves it thank you x
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 26th December 2020