One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
Excellent service- I mean, rapid!!
Fantastic service, quick delivery and quality toys with the added bonus of free delivery.
Great website, love the idea behind having less to get more when it comes to children and learning through play. Communication was great and item was delivered fast.
Easy to use website. Excellent service. Top quality products with very useful information on all products and relevant age groups.
The toy guides available to view on the 100 Toys site are so helpful and have helped me to make some amazing choices for my children. Customer services are fantastic and my orders always arrive super quickly!
We ordered the wobbel board for our sons birthday. I couldn’t believe the speed of delivery! We live in the north east of Scotland in a fairly rural area and things normally take a couple of days longer than promised. I think this took 48 hours to arrive amazing service!!
Birthday isn’t until next week so can’t vouch for the kids but I love the wobbel board and have had such fun with it already!!
I purchased two Olli & ella berry baskets to stash away for Christmas.
They arrived so quickly and packaged perfectly with no plastic in sight 😍
Will definitely be ordering again soon for some more goodies!
Swift service and very good product.
In a world of too much choice One Hundred Toys was my saviour! I love their ethos and their approach to child’s play and development. I used their recommended toy guide and found the perfect gift for my soon to be 2 year old daughter. It’s refreshing to find a website dedicated to sourcing a well thought out gift!
Quick service. Love the website ethos.
The kitchen is very cute and made to a high quality. The order was delivered quickly and I was happy with the overall experience and product.
Thanks!
Excellent as always! Shipping was also outstanding. Fast, prompt and very well done! Thanks again!
Most incredible service. Quick orde e confirmation. Next day postage info. Quickest delivery I've used. Incredible.
Super service and lovely gifts
One hundred toys were great at providing advice before I placed my order, although I do go a bit rogue and order some slightly different bits to try and start small. The service was great and the parcel arrived really promptly. Now I’m getting ready to place my second order. 🎉
Fast shipping, good quality toys.
Very quick delivery and the toys I bought are excellent. My daughter loves them.
Very fast, very satisfied
Friendly company with a helpful responsive instant messenger service that helps you find the right toy and knows the answer to very specific questions. Products are reasonably priced and delivered swiftly. Faultless . Great blogs too - will definitely buy from this company again.
Great items, fast delivery, great customer service
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.90 based on 508 reviews