One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
We bought a lovely, tactile set of Grapat rainbow coloured wooden balls for our 8 month old. He loves them! Over the past few months we've found One Hundred Toys' advice on creative play invaluable and have enjoyed planning a collection of objects and activities to inspire and support our little one as he grows up. Thank you One Hundred Toys!
I had found it quite difficult to find quality wooden toys, and toys to inspire open ended play. Then I discovered One Hundred Toys. The website is fantastic, it is clear to see that they are very passionate about what they do. The products are absolutely beautiful, and there are so many fantastic toy box essentials available. Advice regarding age appropriate toys, play, learning and development is available to assist with those all important choices.
I purchased many Maileg items for my children for Christmas. The service is amazing and the communication is exceptional. Will now be my ‘go to’ children’s shop for lovely gifts.
Lovely selection of toys, quick delivery.
Excellent service and good packaging-no plastic🙌
Great selection of wooden toys and easy to use website. Speedy delivery too.
Excellent easy transaction and the toy came quickly and well packaged, and a great price too. Many thanks
I’m really impressed with this company! The toys I’ve ordered have been absolutely gorgeous, the packaging eco and the customer service really quick, helpful and generous. I highly recommend ‘one hundred toys’
Competitive prices. Fast delivery. Flawless service. Perfect really. Thank you.
Brilliant customer service, such quick delivery and we love the toys we bought. We will definitely keep using you guys!
Easy to order and quick delivery.
A good service -bought as Christmas presents so can't comment on purchases
Arrived in good time and easy to order
The maileg products are beautiful, great quality toys that my daughters love. There was a mistake with my order but customer service response was excellent, I will definitely shop here again.
Prompt Delivery & Great Customer Service!
I love the products and the philosophy!
Very good service quick delivery good price
Love them!!! My 8year old Granddaughter is getting Christened, just wanted something for her to look at and smile 😊 I also brought one for her older sister so wouldn’t be left out.
Brilliant,fast service!lovely mice😊
Items arrived quickly and look great!
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.87 based on 191 reviews