One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
The age guides were super helpful when it came to choosing the right toys for my kids. And fast delivery meant they could get stuck straight in!
Great simple and educational
Arrived in a torn box. Pity. Otherwise all well.
A charming toy
Very good quality toys, that are also aesthetically pleasing in my kids playroom!
Straightforward. Easy to navigate on the website and pay
I bought my granddaughter the Maileg Hiking Mouse and baby mice twins for her birthday! They are the cutest things ever and I know she will love them! I hope to add to her collection when more becomes available!
Good quality
Prompt delivery and customer service
My one year old niece loves them. I was surprised at how small the package was, the photos made the product look much larger. They are nicely made with very vibrant colours.
I bought these on half price offer, had they been full price I would have awarded 2 stars as they would not have felt good value for money for that price.
I was very pleased to have bought from One Hundred Toys. There was a discount voucher and delivery was very quick.
So very pleased with this doll . Better than I expected
Good selection of Grimms and Grapat, fast delivery for all items on my shopping list. Thank you, will use again.
Great service, lovely toys and fast delivery. I’ll definitely be happy to use this shop again.
Though Grimms small fire and waves are actually smaller in real life than I thought just in case anybody is wondering.
Very good service
I have bought a number of lovely toys from the 100 toys website including coloured blocks, Moulin Roty puppets, and wooden animal figures. They have all been beautiful, well made and very special. The service has also been very good too.
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.90 based on 508 reviews