One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
Fairly prompt delivery
I don’t think the product info on the site made clear that the torch also has a very rapid flashing mode, almost like a strobe light, which I’m not sure is really suitable for very small children
Great product, quick delivery
The toys I bought are excellent and I would buy more but I find everything very expensive
Lovely dinosaur set purchased for my Grandson. Wanted something a bit more special than the standard plastic dinosaurs on the market. These dinosaurs are beautifully made and my Grandson who is two and a half was delighted. Customer service very prompt and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Loved the games we bought. Good delivery time. Seemed over packaged, big box for two games- marked down for that.
I bought my grandchildren the berry baskets there were no sizes and I did think they’d be a bit bigger, but on the whole the children love them and I will be buying from this company in the future.
The age guides were super helpful when it came to choosing the right toys for my kids. And fast delivery meant they could get stuck straight in!
Great simple and educational
Arrived in a torn box. Pity. Otherwise all well.
A charming toy
Very good quality toys, that are also aesthetically pleasing in my kids playroom!
Straightforward. Easy to navigate on the website and pay
I bought my granddaughter the Maileg Hiking Mouse and baby mice twins for her birthday! They are the cutest things ever and I know she will love them! I hope to add to her collection when more becomes available!
Good quality
Prompt delivery and customer service
My one year old niece loves them. I was surprised at how small the package was, the photos made the product look much larger. They are nicely made with very vibrant colours.
I bought these on half price offer, had they been full price I would have awarded 2 stars as they would not have felt good value for money for that price.
I was very pleased to have bought from One Hundred Toys. There was a discount voucher and delivery was very quick.
So very pleased with this doll . Better than I expected
Good selection of Grimms and Grapat, fast delivery for all items on my shopping list. Thank you, will use again.
Great service, lovely toys and fast delivery. I’ll definitely be happy to use this shop again.
Though Grimms small fire and waves are actually smaller in real life than I thought just in case anybody is wondering.
Very good service