One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
The fox was amazing, however for an ethical company the amount of packaging for something the size of my little finger was obscene. I dread to think how much packaging is wasted
I have contacted you by e mail and by phone regarding a faulty product that I received over a week ago and still have not had a reply.
Was sad to receive the wrong item. However I did get a quick response from One Hundred Toys when I complained, and have been told they will send me a replacement.
Beautiful toy but dissatisfied that it didn’t arrive in time when I paid for next day delivery
The toys are wonderful. I love the wooden ones, scrumptious and lovely to look at and the textures are great too.

The one serious thing that really bothered me though is although I look for age appropriate toys for my great niece on two occasions the items I've ordered have had a big sticker on them saying not for children less than ... and it's been an age older than the age I chose for. The latest order was the same, the beads I chose from the ones that were supposed to be safe for two year olds came with a sticker saying for 3 years upwards!!!! This was a problem both times as I didn't have time before her birthday to change the gift.
When she was given the first gift eventually she absolutely loved it! The toys are great, just what age they are appropriate for as listed on the website has twice been different from the big lable on the toy when it arrived
I love the ostheimer horses however was sad that they were so marked ( as was the calf). I have never had this problem with Babi Pur or Yes Bebe and have quite an extensive collection! Can only imagine marks due to storage? Would usually return but needed them in time to go with stables for birthday. A real shame as I love the blog and you are better at staying on top of stock levels! It’s a shame as I am now waiting on stock alerts for items you have.
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.90 based on 508 reviews