One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
Product arrived dirty, damaged and unacceptable
I’ve bought Grapat Joy as my stepdaughter name is Joy and I’ve been sent Hope instead!! Very disappointing as I sent the set as a present straight to her home address and the last thing I wanted was her mother telling me the wrong set was sent out. I’ve emailed 100toys and been told to send the set back and the set I bought will be sent to me. Well after getting in touch with my stepdaughter mother turns out she gave the set out for play and the little one still wants the set I promised her so because of your mistake I’m forced to buy to sets now!! As if it wasn’t bad enough I’ve emailed 100toys again explaining the situation and that I will purchase the second set only to be told I have to wait until new stock arrives! So not only you guys send me the wrong item, you don’t even have the item I’ve purchased in stock! So disappointed and definitely I will avoid buying from 100toys again!!
I never received item!
Professional, fast delivery, quick response to query after ordering. Would definitely visit again.
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.90 based on 508 reviews