One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
Great shop and resources for parents. No hard sell, show me another toy shop where the owner says: you don’t have to buy any toys, here’s some free alternatives! 😀
I really like this website because as well as having a good selection of great toys to choose from, there are loads of fun & simple ideas for free play to choose from.
Great toys! Great website! Great delivery! Absolutely love the 4 elements, it’s really sparking the little ones imagination
I am most thankful for your store, the words you spread and the amazing open ended toys you have. Your shipping was incredibly fast! Your product arrived safe and in amazing condition! Thank you!!!
Quick delivery, fair pricing but mainly a huge thumbs up for the amount of information on toys and activities and how each toy can grow with your child. Also, great returns policy.
They have a great range of products that really don’t disappoint when they arrive. I can’t wait to use you guys again!
The toys I bought are excellent and I would buy more but I find everything very expensive
One of the most dedicated marketing materials I have seen, good work and good toy.
Discovered this website when looking for a specific toy for my little boys birthday present. What a great selection of toys and ideas they have! Delivery was fast and item is very sturdy. Will definitely be returning for future inspiration and toys.
A beautiful selection of lovely, timeless, inspiring toys! The dolls house furniture and dolls that I ordered are destined to become heirlooms, and they arrived swiftly and well packaged.
Lovely dinosaur set purchased for my Grandson. Wanted something a bit more special than the standard plastic dinosaurs on the market. These dinosaurs are beautifully made and my Grandson who is two and a half was delighted. Customer service very prompt and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
beautiful toy mouse. My daughter loves it. Delivery was quick and efficient.
Great website, fast delivery, really pleased with all of my choices and my girls love them too
Super informative and great quality of toys
Great choice of quality toys. I love the philosophy behind 100toys, and the reading material is helpful and inspiring - I’m currently putting together a treasure basket following the advice for 100toys. Thank you, keep it up!
Very nice set, well made and attractive.
Got Noah's ark for our granddaughter's 1st birthday- 4 September- she will live it! Excellent service, received parcel day after ordering! Keep up the good work!
Really great quality toys
I was an early years teacher for more than 40 years and I absolutely agree on your ideas on play - keep it simple - let children lead their own play and most of all make it fun-my grandchildren love all the Maileg toys and I would recommend them for boys and girls -they can create open ended situations which can lead to developing their language , imagination and co - operation with others - I will definitely be using your site again . Thank you !
Quick Delivery. Lovely toys. Can’t wait to give them to my daughter at Christmas! Thank you so much :)
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.88 based on 644 reviews