One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
I placed an order it arrived quickly, packed well. I had sent an email as one of the items was out of stock, the email was answered promptly and had a date in which it was due back in stock. Thanks one hundred toys I will definitely order again.
wonderful toy shop with great customer service! Can’t recommend enough!
Quick delivery and a good range of products.
Very quick delivery. The greatest selection of good toys. My son absolutely loves his HABA truck and tanker.
Wonderful, speedy delivery, great products and I absolutely love the numerous ideas for creative, imaginative play on the website.
This company has put in the extra to transform themselves into a resource rather than just a shop. The products are great and the customer service is second to none. Thoroughly recommended!
We are really enjoying our Grimm’s bridges and rainbow friends. Great to be able to have a toy store that promotes less toys and more quality time for the little ones!
I love ordering from one hundred toys, good selection of products, competitive prices, easy to navigate website and speedy delivery.
Fantastic website and customer service. Speedy delivery service provided. I love the ethos that the company represents. They stock brilliant products and the website doesn’t bombard you with a million items but guides you towards just the right toys to set up fantastic play experience for your LO. I loved reading the blog associated with the website as it was very educational. I especially loved the article about schemes which helped me pick the right toys that can nurture my toddler. Thank you Alexis!
Glad I found this site.
Great selection of toys
Excellent customer service and fast shipping. Super happy with our purchase! Love the quality of toys offered!
Quick effective ordering and delivery process We are through-rally enjoying our toys
Excellent toys
Our parcel was delivered quickly and was well packaged. I love the brightly coloured peg people, beautiful, quality toys.
Amazing!! The delivery was fabulous, was free and arrived next day. Will be placing another order soon.
Beautiful toys. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you
Fantastic service, had next day delivery and it arrived promptly and well packaged. Haven’t played with the toys yet because they are birthday presents but the sunset rainbow and grimms blocks look lovely.
Nice quick delivery, had stock of things when other sites didn’t which is great! Easy to use website and nice pictures.
Fab customer service