One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
Great price and fast dispatch 😊
Excellent service and super speedy delivery within 24 hours!
First time I’ve bought from One Hundred Toys
My items arrived very well packaged and really quickly!
Will be back for more
Arrived quickly, easy to order, liked the website
Our grandson loves playing with his wooden pots and pans
Excellent service- I mean, rapid!!
Fantastic service, quick delivery and quality toys with the added bonus of free delivery.
Great website, love the idea behind having less to get more when it comes to children and learning through play. Communication was great and item was delivered fast.
The age guides were super helpful when it came to choosing the right toys for my kids. And fast delivery meant they could get stuck straight in!
Easy to use website. Excellent service. Top quality products with very useful information on all products and relevant age groups.
The toy guides available to view on the 100 Toys site are so helpful and have helped me to make some amazing choices for my children. Customer services are fantastic and my orders always arrive super quickly!
We ordered the wobbel board for our sons birthday. I couldn’t believe the speed of delivery! We live in the north east of Scotland in a fairly rural area and things normally take a couple of days longer than promised. I think this took 48 hours to arrive amazing service!!
Birthday isn’t until next week so can’t vouch for the kids but I love the wobbel board and have had such fun with it already!!
I purchased two Olli & ella berry baskets to stash away for Christmas.
They arrived so quickly and packaged perfectly with no plastic in sight 😍
Will definitely be ordering again soon for some more goodies!
Swift service and very good product.
In a world of too much choice One Hundred Toys was my saviour! I love their ethos and their approach to child’s play and development. I used their recommended toy guide and found the perfect gift for my soon to be 2 year old daughter. It’s refreshing to find a website dedicated to sourcing a well thought out gift!
Quick service. Love the website ethos.
The kitchen is very cute and made to a high quality. The order was delivered quickly and I was happy with the overall experience and product.
Thanks!
Excellent as always! Shipping was also outstanding. Fast, prompt and very well done! Thanks again!
Most incredible service. Quick orde e confirmation. Next day postage info. Quickest delivery I've used. Incredible.
Super service and lovely gifts
One hundred toys were great at providing advice before I placed my order, although I do go a bit rogue and order some slightly different bits to try and start small. The service was great and the parcel arrived really promptly. Now I’m getting ready to place my second order. 🎉
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.90 based on 592 reviews