One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email
Read One Hundred Toys Reviews
Lots of lovely gifts available, I’m abit fan of Moulin Roty & they have a large selection at an excellent price, very fast delivery too! I will be purchasing again for Christmas presents so I can highly recommend One Hundred Toys.
I love this website! Beautiful toys, all carefully thought out and collated. The guides are fantastic and really made me re-think the type of toys I buy for my children.
I am so impressed by the fast service and excellent quality of the product. Thank you so much, my daughter is going to love her little nins!
Absolute joy to use. The choice was amazing and the toys ingenious and fun
Great puzzles. Speedy delivery and super packaging. Many Thanks.
Great company with really good products A+++++
Fantastic website, great customer service, genuinely useful information and absolutely beautiful toys. Highly recommend.
Thank you!
I like the product range and the message behind the website and the products offered, the idea of not having too much, just enough. The newsletters are informative and I enjoy reading them.
That's a really kind review. Thank you so much. :) Alexis
Such beautiful toys!

We got two toys for our little girl's first birthday, and the quality is lovely. She (and any subsequent siblings!) are going to enjoy these blocks and Nins for years to come.

In terms of customer service too, this company is outstanding. We had a problem with one of the sets of toys, and it was sorted remarkably quickly.

Overall we had a very positive experience with 100Toys, and we will definitely come back and purchase again - for presents for friends' children too!
Such a lovely review. Thank you so much. :) Alexis
Good service and competitive prices.
Fantastic selection of toys and super fast delivery. Would most certainly order again.
Thank you!
My order was delivered within a couple of days which was great however it was packaged in a box that was far too small so the toy was very creased and crumpled. This was a gift so I was glad I didn’t have it sent directly, I had to iron and repackage before sending on.
So sorry to hear that. I'll speak to the warehouse and send you a voucher by way of apology. :) Alexis
I bought the rings and coins for my grand-daughter. She has many items from the educational toy brand. Her parents are fans and very happy with this purchase. Poppy loves them.
Thank you!
One Hundred Toys sell a wonderful selection of materials and toys which promote a positive ethos to the world of play for each child. In addition they provide a wealth of information on how to promote play and learning experiences through the eyes of the child. I absolutely love this website not only for the thoughtful and wonderful toys they sell, but for the knowledge and information that they share. Thank you!
Such a kind review. Thank you so much, Diane. :) Alexis
great service very quick and selling the most beautiful toys. My 2 year old granddaughter will live her Hollie Folk doll . I was completely satisfied.
One Hundred Toys is my first stop for play ideas for my son & daughter - I love the variety of toys available, the free ideas suggested & I find the resources inviting, warm & informative. All of the items I have ordered have been well-made, beautiful & very well received! Thank you!
Very pleased with item ordered, it was delivered very quickly at almost the time specified, so great.
Thank you so much!
We bought a Wobbel from OHT as it was the best price we could find, and am 100% shopping here again. Delivery was so fast, well packaged and beautiful product. Everything was so simple, and the range of toys they sell is perfect (and not overwhelming!). 10/10
Such a lovely review. Thank you so much! Alexis :)
Beautiful Ostheimer Unicorn, quick delivery and a very happy little girl!
Lovely Company and Website! Beautifully curated and amazing service. Extremely fast delivery. Was free standard delivery but came the next day! Super impressed.
Thank you so much! :)