One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
Prompt delivery, great selection of toys
Very satisfied about the celerity of my order treatment and the quality of the packaging and delivery!
oh my goodness the value of these toys was amazing
Always a pleasure buying from here and the customer services is amazing. Thank you
Again excellent customer service and quality items with speedy and free delivery.
Professional, fast delivery, quick response to query after ordering. Would definitely visit again.
Lovely shop with a wonderful selection of carefully picked toys. You can really feel the 100 hundred toys ethos through the brands and toys available on the website. The owner is absolutely wonderful and always so helpful. I would really recommend this place to everybody who want quality toys.
I purchased two Ostheimer bears and 1 piki basket from OlliElla. I love it all! I was so lucky to get an amazing 20% discount too! I just wish there was more products in stock.
Good service
Fast shipment, good prices for classic and high quality toys.
I have used one hundred toys many times to purchase grimms and grapat wooden toys. I love the ethos of this company and find that the grimms items are usually cheaper than on any other site!
Really good service and lovely products
One hundred toys provide consistently friendly and professional customer service. They go over and above to help and provide information on their products. My favourite go to for toys!
After waiting almost forever for the grimms rainbow to be in stock, I finally got one! Service was great, delivered earlier than expected- just in time for little one’s birthday! We’re loving it at our house!
Great customer service. Lovely selection of great quality toys. Thank you.
Great selection. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Great quality and well made.
Excellent company to deal with Delivery time is great Toys are if an excellent standard Round recommend
The toys are wonderful. I love the wooden ones, scrumptious and lovely to look at and the textures are great too. The one serious thing that really bothered me though is although I look for age appropriate toys for my great niece on two occasions the items I've ordered have had a big sticker on them saying not for children less than ... and it's been an age older than the age I chose for. The latest order was the same, the beads I chose from the ones that were supposed to be safe for two year olds came with a sticker saying for 3 years upwards!!!! This was a problem both times as I didn't have time before her birthday to change the gift. When she was given the first gift eventually she absolutely loved it! The toys are great, just what age they are appropriate for as listed on the website has twice been different from the big lable on the toy when it arrived
Easy transaction, quick delivery, excellent product, would recommend
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.86 based on 164 reviews