One Hundred Toys Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Hundred Toys
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how One Hundred Toys made you happy
I ordered Grimms wooden toys from 100 toys and love them. I am in the USA and shipping was so fast. Items were packed wonderfully and arrived in 3-4 days. Will be ordering again!
Absolutely fantastic service. Very fast delivery and excellent customer service. Ordered twice now.... Thank you.
Easy to navigate website. Quick delivery and amazing quality products
Amazing quality toys, from a fantastic shop! I live in the USA, so shipping is always going to cost some money. However, I’m willing to spend it when buying from a great shop! They were very quick to respond to my email & super quick shipping. I will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Great service, good selection and affordable shipping costs.
I love this toy store. Looking forward to more transactions. ❤️
Quick delivery, good price. I won't hesitate to order again by you.
Always 5*! Great company and great ethos, always wonderful customer service. My first choice for toys!
Amazing service, I couldn’t believe it when the playmat I ordered arrived beautifully packaged the very next day! And my daughter just loves her playmat. Thank you!
Amazing customer service and incredibly quick despatch. I am very thankful for the product knowledge and personal email that I was sent by Alexis. I now tell everyone about one hundred toys!
Lovely quantity doll.
It was my first purchase from one hundred toys and I couldn’t be more satisfied. The toys arrived in only two days in the US and the quality was amazing!
My order arrived within 24 hours having paid no extra for fast delivery. Product was well package and as described. I’m very happy with the service from One Hundred Toys and will be ordering from them again.
These are the most beautiful toys my little girl has and she absolutely loves them. Thank you so much for bringing a new joy around play with these naturally stunning toys x
Easy to browse website and 10% first order. Product arrived quickly. No complaints.
Excited to get the large stepped pyramid and a few other goodies. Only took a few days to arrive from the UK to Australia. Great condition and price.
Brilliant inspiring selection of toys. Super fast service. This will get lots of use for a long time Thank you.
Great website and customer service
Amazing customer service from start to finish. Lovely products and speedy delivery. What more could you ask?! :-)
All products were as described. Alex very helpful when I wanted to change delivery details.
One Hundred Toys is rated 4.89 based on 254 reviews