One Hundred Toys Reviews

Hannah Close
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Hannah Close
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Thank you One Hundred Toys for teaching me how to inspire my kids’ imagination with your insightful articles. You also alleviated concern that perhaps I wasn’t stimulating them by not filling the house with as many different toy experiences as possible. I now feel they connect with their toys in happy memorable ways that will make me want to keep them forever to pull out and reminisce. May I have an article about how to pass on well-loved toys children have outgrown? Love your toy selection too!
The beautiful train set thatI purchased for my great-grandson is of super quality and will clearly constitute a family heirloom in times to come. I can certainly recommend One Hundred Toys and intend to explore the range further as the fourth generation of my family expands!
Beautiful enticing images backed up with really great information.
This was my first purchase from your website. Products were well priced, posted promptly and well packaged! Thankyou 😊
Ordered a soft toy bear - on arrival noticed the eyes had been sewn in incorrectly- one eye too deep set you could hardly see it which made the other eye seem prominent - quite a scary looking bear - there was no returns form or information about returning in the box so emailed a request to return item - I’ve never had a reply - so have had no choice but to keep a faulty item
Very quick,fast, delivery of some very good quality toys.
Great website! Really learnt a lot from their guides and their great ethos! Would highly recommend as they have some truly beautiful products.
Lovely company with a great ethos. Fairly priced items and super quick delivery.
What a lovely shop with amazing toys. Perfect for little ones. The shipping is very fast. Will buy again and again.
Fantastic selection of toys available. Really interesting emails sent out that prompt you to think. Very happy to support such a lovely business! Many thanks indeed.
Great toys, great service, quick shipping.
As a first-time parent, the choice of toys is simply overwhelming. How do you know which toys to choose to best promote your child's development? How do you know how best to encourage them in their play and development? One Hundred Toys makes this simple and easy with their practical guides and wealth of information on how children play, and which toys will best encourage them depending on their current interests. I've learnt how to watch my child play and figure out what he's trying to understand, which in turn enables me to understand how best to support him. We've tried out many of the activities suggested on the One Hundred Toys website; all have been a hit and we have returned to them time and again. My latest purchase has also been a great favourite (it gets taken to bed with him every night) and I'm hoping the next, which I have stashed away for a trip to the beach, will be just as popular!
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 25th June 2021 One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 25th June 2021
I found this site useful when choosing toys for my grandchildren.
Nice intro and details on the toy ranges- really useful :) I learnt something while I was choosing a toy! Fast delivery and well packaged too.
This is a lovely website full of beautiful high-quality products. I enjoyed browsing the products available and making a choice of gift.
I easily viewed and placed my order, online, from Canada and it was delivered within a short timeline and my little cousin was quite pleased to receive it the morning of his birthday! Thank you!
Very happy with my purchase. So well packaged and delivered within two days.
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 1st May 2021 One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 1st May 2021 One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 1st May 2021 One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 1st May 2021
I love this site and the emails/Instagram posts. It is great to understand the processes behind some of our children’s playing. 100 toys gives you the knowledge to make valuable toy purchase decisions.
A great experience. Everything was carefully packed for delivery.
I love purchasing from One Hundred Toys. The option to split payments via clearpay is always helpful. Although it isn’t advertised but it’s speedy delivery too. When I’ve had to return items in the past and couldn’t figure out the order number. I still received my refund in time. Customer service is excellent. Overall love shopping here!
One Hundred Toys 5 star review on 27th April 2021