One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

One Green Bottle 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Jackie T
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Leah E
Great items and fab service, would recommend highly!
Great bottle. Delivery was next day, which never happens in Northern Ireland, so very fast! The colour is true to website, the bottles are sturdy and the sloop is brilliant. All good things!
Bought the bottle for my daughter. She loved it. Really good quality and lovely colors.
These Bottles are the best bottles I have ever bought! I have always searched for a bottle that keeps water cool but with a sports cap so to speak, with time on my hands over lock down I searched high and low for the ultimate water bottle which covered all my needs and I can safety say this really is the ultimate water bottle of all time! I can highly recommend these bottles and the dispatch time is 5 star! Highly recommend and extremely happy :-)
Really quick and easy delivery.
We have a selection of One Green Bottles now and they are fantastic! They're durable, wash really easily and are great for keeping drinks cooler in the hot weather. If you haven't got one yet, why not?!! And the postage is super quick too, I just ordered a second cap for one of our bottles and it arrived the very next day!
I wanted an eco option for my children's water bottles. The packaging was sturdy and recyclable. Actually, i'm going to use the boxes for crayon storage! The curvy shape of the 350ml bottles is lovely for little hands to hold and my kids ( 5 and 3) can manage the flip up straw easily and they love drinking from them. They are drinking noticeably more than their previous sports topped bottles so I think it is easier for them to drink from. My 5 year old takes her 500ml insulated bottle to school and it is working out well. Very happy with these bottles and the colours are great. Also loving the bottle cleaning brushes, thank you.
Excellent product. Keeps drinks cold for the working day, even when opened occasionally (I haven't tried it with hot drinks yet, but doubt that would be a problem). Looks good and is very solid. Highly recommended.
Very impressed with product and delivery time. Ordered one day, delivered the next day (standard delivery).
I'm very happy with my bottle - it is beautiful to look at, a high quality product and keeps my water cool while I'm swimming (and for hours after if I forget about it!). It's not too big or heavy to slip into a bag. The service was excellent and I was kept up-to-date about delivery during the process. I love what this company is doing. Highly recommended!
I bought 2 of these recently and they're brilliant! Great quality, easy to clean, and best of all they don't leak!! I would highly recommend ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great product! Loved that I could customise by choosing a different top etc. Slight issue with the delivery but customer service was excellent and sorted it straight away! Would definitely buy from here again.
My second lot of bottles, so easy to clean, and great to carry round, love them!
Absolutely brilliant customer service, canโ€™t fault anything. Thank you
LOVE IT, so convenient! the right size, the straw is amazing! So happy!
So far, so good. I have two of the 350 small canteen bottles and one 800ml stay cool. The smaller ones, which are for my children, are great. They are an ideal size for a lunch box, hardy and most importantly don't leak and I love the removable straw element. The stay cool keeps drinks icy cold even when it's sweltering outside and the size means I easily hit my water intake for the day. These bottles are great value for money and I nearly always receive them the next day so I'm impressed with the service and the packaging too.
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Great service and my bottle is great for using on my bike!
This is the second bottle I have purchased from one green bottle and I can honestly say they are excellent. Very quick delivery average price and they keep my drink cold all day. I would highly recommend this company and their products.
Lovely colour and massive! Sports cap with straw is easy to drink from and easy to clean. Very happy ๐Ÿ˜Š
I love my new bottle! Iโ€™m going to order more!
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 1,295 reviews