One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

Great bottles! Bought two for my kids and they love them. A good size for my 3 and 6 year old (350ml size).
They are well made and nice colours.
The service was great too, I received them the very next day after ordering, wasn’t expecting it to be so quick.
It was a pleasure to deal with this company, excellent service and products.
Even during Lockdown my enquiry turned in to an Order which was followed by Delivery the next day. Great product which has done what I had hoped. Would highly recommend One GB
Always shop with one green bottle! Love the ethos
Quick and efficient delivery. Very happy
Great bottle - perfect size. Have been purchasing bottles from here for years and consistently good service .
Simple ordering, fast delivery. Returning customer - Would definitely recommend.
I purchased the Lois O'hara 500ml Sherbert Lemon drinking bottle and it completely exceeded my expectations. The quality of the bottle complete high end and eco friendly. Arrived a day after I purchased which I was extremely impressed with under the current worldwide pandemic situation. The packaging it arrived in i was ultra impressed with completely sturdy whilst again, being eco friendly. Very impressed with the service and will most definitely purchase again.
Bottle is lovely and I'm super pleased with it! The shipping and delivery was super speedy, even during the current pandemic currently happening... Couldn't fault it and will be suggesting it to others I know after reusable bottles =)
Great quality speedy delivery
This is an excellent company in every way, with very good quality products and a helpful, speedy resolution to any problems.
Arrived quicker than expected due to current situation, very well packaged and wonderful to use mad a cup of tea on way to work enjoyable
I love my new bottle, it’s perfect size and great quality. The delivery was very speedy as I ordered on Sunday and received it on Tuesday morning!

I have been wanting a bottle like the famous Chily bottles but with a straw and I can 100% say that this bottle is great!
Amazing! Quick delivery and good prices - outstanding quality!
Beautiful colours! The kids liked them a lot 💜
Super quick next day delivery which was unexpected, and a great product. I love being able to replace the straws without having to buy a new bottle top.
These bottles are great, so durable. We have a variety of shapes and sizes and love them all. Please bring back the 800ml curvy though. That's my favourite!
Great bottle ! Prompt arrival and not bad price at all :D
bought the hot pink and niagara blue, funky colours. Bottles are perfect for purpose.
Great company to deal with.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 163 reviews