One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire

First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JQ, UK

Tell us how One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire made you happy
I'm insured, everyone was helpful.
Fast efficient services today from TJ2. Cheers indeed.
sy4 done his work very proffesionally, very kind, and very helpful.
Thank you dw5, you made the experience of making changes to my renewal policy effortless. Been using this company for a few years with no problems. Excellent customer service; friendly, professional and courteous. Highly recommend this company.
Si8 was very informative and dealt with our enquiry very efficiently
Very helpful always there when you need them
Sorry I could not add the 2nd break down cover immediately but that's fine.
Service was great throughout. The live chat was to the point and very efficient. BA5 was the employee helping me and we got my insurance changed over quickly and without any issues.
They dealt with my new motor insurance promptly and efficiently.
WAS BIT ANNOYED AT BEING NUMBER 13 IN THE QUEUE AND AS IT TURNED OUT MY LANDLINE 'PHONE 'DIED' (NOT HOLDING CHARGE LONG ENOUGH) WHEN I WAS SPEAKING WITH AA6 BUT SHE 'PHONED ME BACK IMEDIATELY ON MY MOBILE AND WAS EFFICIENT HELPFUL AND PLEASANT I RENEWED MY POLICY AND IT WAS ALL DONE IN A VERY SHORT TIME. HAPPY WITH ONE CALL FOR ANOTHER YEAR. THANK YOU AA6
Had to wait for a while, but JA4 who I spoke to was very helpful and actually saved me money
The advisor(dw5) was polite and helpful she dealt with my renewal in a professional and efficient way.
I was very happy with the customer service I received by EH2 she helped me and explained to me everything I needed to know by going that extra mile thankyou
One Call Insurance, South Yorkshire is rated 4.24 based on 17 reviews