Once Had Roots Reviews

8PM
8PM

0845 1 22 44 22

Tell us how Once Had Roots made you happy

"Everthing was beatiful. Flowers where 5/5 and so was the customer ribbon. Only thing I believe could of been better was the quality of the paper card which had my personal message, apart from that I would definitely will be getting my next flowers from here again."
Are you Once Had Roots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick delivery."
"Beautiful quality flowers delivered bang on time!"
"Send you advance email notices that things will be on sale, handwritten thank you notes during the Christmas season, and a free bag that comes all in the mail package, also very determined customer service"
"Very professional service. Have received my order before date. Recommend."
"I have seen the flowers that I sent 10 dYs after they were delivered and they Are just beginning to wilt. Thanks"
"Meant thanks for a wonderful bunch of flowers. I thought the fudge was expensive. Regards robert ashling. How do I contact you for future orders. Raashling@hotmail.co.uk"
"Lovely flowers and ribbon! Arrived promptly!"
"Always sceptical of using websites for items specific to them. These flowers were fantastic and looked just like the photo. I would have expected them to last longer though, or maybe that's just me, they started to wilt after 8 days."
Once Had Roots is rated 4.12 based on 49 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access