Once Had Roots Reviews

2AM

0845 1 22 44 22

Click Here

Tell us how Once Had Roots made you happy

"My flowers were beautiful they got to my mum on time for mother's day. Will use them again."
Are you Once Had Roots? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absolutely perfect, honestly."
"Sent some roses for Valentines Day and they arrived looking a little worse for wear and sadly didn't last very long. Disappointed!"
We’re very sorry to hear about this. We take all feedback very seriously and will be looking into this closely to find out what might have happened to your flowers.

As a goodwill gesture, we would like to offer you a discount on your next order with us. Please contact us on myorder@oncehadroots.com with your order number to arrange this.

Prolonging the lifespan of freshly cut flowers is something we can offer help and guidance with; you can find our guide to keeping them alive and healthy for longer here: https://oncehadroots.com/content/64/flower-care
"Everthing was beatiful. Flowers where 5/5 and so was the customer ribbon. Only thing I believe could of been better was the quality of the paper card which had my personal message, apart from that I would definitely will be getting my next flowers from here again."
"Box stayed water tight when left in the rain so didn’t ruin the beautiful roses inside :)"
"Quick delivery."
"Great flowers delivered on time and good value used for the past 2 valentines as they are one of the few online florists that will send an exact amount of roses instead of by the dozen etc."
"Beautiful quality flowers delivered bang on time!"
"The flowers dead the next day not happy"
We’re very sorry to hear about this, Buckley. We take all feedback very seriously and will be looking into this closely to find out what might have happened to your flowers.

"I placed an order for flowers and they came yesterday and I can’t say much more than I’m disappointed the roses all look dead the heads of the roses are falling off some of them what an absolute waste of £30 don’t buy these"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for speaking to me earlier today.

Once again, apologies that the flowers you received didn't live up to the high expectations we have for our flowers.

As discussed, we will issue you a refund which will be returned to you in the next 24 hours.
"I had some beautiful red roses delivered in great condition and nicely packaged with a gift card. They are quality flowers and have lasted really well. I will definitely use once had roots in the future."
"Ordered a dozen red roses to be delivered to my wife's work this week for her birthday. They arrived on time and in great condition so she was very happy indeed. Thanks for the great service, will use again!"
"I bought my friend a birthday bouquet! She absolutely loved them and they came on time so arrived for her birthday morning. Would definitely recommend as a beautiful present!!"
"Send you advance email notices that things will be on sale, handwritten thank you notes during the Christmas season, and a free bag that comes all in the mail package, also very determined customer service"
"Great service and prompt delivery, but more importantly wonderful flowers! Would recommend without hesitation."
"The delivery and presentation was extremely good, but the life span of the roses was very disappointing given the amount I'd spent on the purchase. Usually a bouquet last a lot more than 5 days in our family home. If you'd like more details about this please get in touch with me, regards, Gareth. 07875279862"
"The present was lovely and well presented and delivered on the date and time"
"Terrific value flowers beautifully presented and kept informed of delivery status will definitely use again and recommend to my friends"
"I placed this order as once had roots was the only site I could find that offered a specific afternoon delivery service. My order arrived as expected, and I received a text from the courier company to let me know when the order would arrive. Very impressive service - will certainly be recommending you and using you again in the future. Thanks for everything."
"The tulips were beautiful and my mum loved them, could ask for a better service."
Once Had Roots is rated 4.12 based on 49 reviews