OMGhotels.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend OMGhotels.com

About OMGhotels.com : OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMGhotels.com made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very quick service, helpful and been able to accommodate my desirable date."
"They accommodated my needs in ever way and made it extra special by a upgrade at a restaurant."
"Excellent communication and prompt service"
"Very happy quick response and very grateful for a change of date. Highly recommend"
"Super helpful and very quick responses to my request for availability - great service"
"I made a reservation on-line with my preferences and received a near by-return reply confirming all the details to my complete satisfaction. Excellent service."
"I spoke to David today and he was just so helpful and friendly, helped me find a hotel for the date I wanted that would suit the plans I had for that day. Excellent customer service and experience p.s I head up a UK call centre team so just what I’d expect šŸ‘šŸ»"
"The speed of response was so quick! I'm so pleased with the service from Frannie and I'd love to book through OMGhotels again. The free upgrade for our anniversary just made it 10 times better! Thank you!"
"Absolutely great customer service , thank you so much for sorting me out ."
"""This is the first time I have used this company and dealing with David who is an example of professionalism. I was not 100% happy with my hotel location in London as it caused many problems with my plans. I contacted David, Omghotels, he listened without interruption, was polite and profession, he cared and understood, final result rebooking another hotel near all my activities in London, thank you David I would not want to book with anyone else. This booking was done via Wowcher london experience however Wowcher are a different company."
"Lauren was helpful but very slow getting back to me. I would like to make special note of how brilliant Emma was-she responded so quickly and was very accommodating in getting us the show we wanted on the dates we asked for. She was also lovely and polite on the phone. The phone number for OMG definitely needs sorting though-it just cuts out and won't let you hold so you end up never getting through!"
"I had to call OMG hotels as I had another request which was dealt with rapidly. Very impressed!! I would definitely recommend OMG hotels to my friends and colleagues."
"We had a pleasant stay, room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very good and lots of it....overall package was very good"
"We had an excellent one night stay at the Hilton Double Tree Hotel in Islington last week. We couldn't fault the Hotel or it's staff at all, everyone was very polite and helpful. The room and Hotel were very clean and comfortable and we would definitely stay there again."
"The service provided by OMGhotels was fantastic... Only negative thing is that do not think that the hotel was 4 stars - or maybe my expectations were far tooooo high :)... & the shower/bathroom was too small kept burning myself on the pipes as I reached for the shower gel :("
"Lovely room, happy to upgrade us if wanted to. Breakfast was absolutely fantastic, still full now.very helpful with sorting us out places to eat and activities to do at a cheaper rate."
"Great competitive prices for a great hotel which we will be staying at in Spain. A very easy payment process. Now all that's left is to enjoy the holiday!"
"Excellent trip all round. Will definitely use your site in future."
"very good service. Could not pick any faults"
OMGhotels.com is rated 4.47 based on 107 reviews