OMG Hotels Reviews

of reviewers recommend OMG Hotels
Read OMG Hotels  Reviews

About OMG Hotels :

OMGhotels.com allow you to search and book your perfect trip with peace of mind from our entire selection of experiences and over 240,000 hotels worldwide.

concierge.team@omghotels.com

Barnside3-5 Church StreetAmpthillBedfordshireMK45 2PJ

Tell us how OMG Hotels made you happy
REALLY ENJOYED MY HOTEL STAY :-)
I just want to say a thanks to Frannie & the team at OMG. Such an easy and brilliant way to buy a special experience for someone you love. We can't wait to visit London and enjoy tasting cheese and wine. Thanks again.
Always had a good experience with OMG hotels and this was the same service Ive known to love. I had a £20 voucher I forgot to apply from my last booking with them and they kindly applied this for us. Will be back :)
Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to Franny, who helped make our wedding anniversary one we will always remember. The hotel was great the staff lovely and the seats for Wicked were just perfect. Customer service and attention to detail really make the difference. Can't wait to plan my next break with you guys.
Booked our anniversary trip to London for a theatre break. The service from start to end was fantastic and the hotel were amazing making us feel special. Can’t thank you enough for the seats, we never expected them to be so good
Amazing service, really easy and straight forward to use. Thank you Susan for all your help x
Highly recommended. Varied range of offers and deals, outstanding customer service
I found that Frannie was absolutely brilliant, so helpful and extremely efficient with replying to my emails.
Very happy with the service. Communications with Frannie have been prompt and informative. Excellent customer service. Thanks Frannie.
having aquired a code i filled out the request form online thursday evening and received our booking friday morning with a upgrade to a superior room. the hotel is a quality one and right where we wanted it,very pleased
Sorted out all my queries quickly and efficiently. Very friendly response, thank you!
OMG Hotels have been excellent at helping me plan my mother's 50th birthday celebrations. Frankie, was exceptional with great customer service, she couldn't be anything other than extremely helpful. I booked a lovely 4 star London stay and theatre tickets, everything was spot on. I will definitely become a repeat customer!

Thanks Frannie! You are a gem! :-)
Beyond expectations. Words can’t express how pleased I am with everything and the customer service (Frannie) has done for my husband and I to celebrate our 11th anniversary.
Frannie Jenkins was so helpful with accommodating to my requirements
Great communication and excellent customer service
I sent an email and the response from Frannie was so quick. She went out of her way to accommodate us and was particularly efficient and professional. Thank you
Fab customer service. Frannie and Kloe both very helpful & informative. Will book again.
Megan was such a great help whilst booking our break. Very patient and dealt with all my questions quickly and politely - thank you.
Excellent customer service, went out of her way to make us feel special
The most difficult company i have ever tried to contact! Phone line does not work, i was told i’d recieve my booking vouchers within 7 - 10 working days. After 4 weeks i’m still yet to recieve them after numerous emails back and forth and being told over and over again i will get them. When booking it was never made clear i would no get a choice of hotel after advertising a list ( and i already checked availability for preferred hotels) i also did not ger the preferred date i would of liked to travel. It feels like i have been scammed of my money and will never recieve my voucher!!! Will never ever use again!
OMG Hotels is rated 4.37 based on 135 reviews