Oma Kitchen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oma Kitchen
Read Oma Kitchen Reviews
All the products were fantastic!!
I bought this for a friend who loves to cook. A really good birthday present. He hasn't stopped showing me photos of what he has made. Looking forward to the end of lockdown when I will be able to taste his future dishes from the special ingredients in the box. Delivery timing was perfect.
A really exiting and original concept that takes home cooking to the next level. Everything was beautifully and professionally presented with the ingredients being imaginatively and (I was pleased to see) responsibly sourced, what's more with the instructions provided they tasted wonderful.
Highly recommended for all foodies out there.
Absolutely brilliant array of ingredients. I gave the box as a present to my mum who is a chef - she said it was one of the most exciting and fun meals she had cooked in a long time. From the way the box is packaged, through to the detailed and cool booklet, and then of course the incredibly unique but high level ingredients - 10/10. Thank you Oma!
Loved our Oma box. Much more enjoyable than a regular "recipe box" as we were forced to get creative with the ingredients. Can't wait for the next one!
Love Oma!!!!
My 14 year old son loves cooking and he found out about you food boxes and liked the fact that it was sustainable and that you gave ideas of what to cook but also gave home the opportunity to think outside the box. He chose the venison and spent 4 hrs in the kitchen cooking up a 3 cause meal for 4 and it was amazing. He will do another box summer time when school has finished.
Oma Kitchen 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Oma Kitchen 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Oma Kitchen 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Delicious and eclectic range of ingredients. Especially enjoyed the members portal, was scrolling through for hours!
Great to get a box that makes you experiment and do something you haven’t done before
Wonderful, fresh, exciting produce, wonderfully packaged, with love, and with sustainability in mind. Every aspect of box number 7 has been carefully thought out, from the fresh and cured ingredients to the dried flowers and the smoked oil, and even the hay (well, especially the hay). And the beauty is that the adventure is not over in one sitting, with the beautifully curated ingredients patiently waiting to shine in my kitchen when the time and inspiration are right.
Oma Kitchen is completely brilliant.
I think the concept surpasses other food delivery boxes by having the highest quality, interesting ingredients and offering an immense amount of knowledge via the talented chefs and their booklets. It has sparked nothing but pleasure for me and everyone I have made meals for from it.
A truly splendid experience from start to finish. Value for money here is an understatement - the ingredients within the box often blow me away and as a cooking enthusiast, it is so refreshing and unique. I always learn something new and it is always delicious. Proud to be part of the Oma family.
Really good produce and great concept. Love the care and attention that went into this. A great way to discover new ingredients and understand how to work with them!
No other box has such amazing attention to detail. I really loved the educational information about the ingredients that I will incorporate into my cooking moving forward.
Top quality
The delivery service was very easy, and the guys were so lovely to meet! Always nice when your food/deliveries come with friendly staff. Love being part of the OMA community - Constantly inspired by everyone's cooking and get to learn about new ingredients each week! Already excited for my next box.
Absolutely loved it! What a great way to get you more creative in the kitchen. It meant I changed up my normal cooking routine. Great way to get new ideas.
I now have new form favourite kitchen staples after discovering them through Oma Kitchen. Service was brilliant, personal and every touchpoint so considered. Well done guys!
Love the curation of ingredients and insights on how I can use them from an impressive array of chefs.
Seriously impressed by the presentation (branding and philosophy) and quality of the Oma Kitchen package. The ingredients were interesting and delicious, and the concept one that has a huge future. Looking forward to the next edition!
Oma Kitchen is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews