Oma Kitchen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oma Kitchen
Read Oma Kitchen Reviews
My 14 year old son loves cooking and he found out about you food boxes and liked the fact that it was sustainable and that you gave ideas of what to cook but also gave home the opportunity to think outside the box. He chose the venison and spent 4 hrs in the kitchen cooking up a 3 cause meal for 4 and it was amazing. He will do another box summer time when school has finished.
Oma Kitchen 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Oma Kitchen 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Oma Kitchen 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Delicious and eclectic range of ingredients. Especially enjoyed the members portal, was scrolling through for hours!
Great to get a box that makes you experiment and do something you haven’t done before
Wonderful, fresh, exciting produce, wonderfully packaged, with love, and with sustainability in mind. Every aspect of box number 7 has been carefully thought out, from the fresh and cured ingredients to the dried flowers and the smoked oil, and even the hay (well, especially the hay). And the beauty is that the adventure is not over in one sitting, with the beautifully curated ingredients patiently waiting to shine in my kitchen when the time and inspiration are right.
Oma Kitchen is completely brilliant.
I think the concept surpasses other food delivery boxes by having the highest quality, interesting ingredients and offering an immense amount of knowledge via the talented chefs and their booklets. It has sparked nothing but pleasure for me and everyone I have made meals for from it.
A truly splendid experience from start to finish. Value for money here is an understatement - the ingredients within the box often blow me away and as a cooking enthusiast, it is so refreshing and unique. I always learn something new and it is always delicious. Proud to be part of the Oma family.
Really good produce and great concept. Love the care and attention that went into this. A great way to discover new ingredients and understand how to work with them!
No other box has such amazing attention to detail. I really loved the educational information about the ingredients that I will incorporate into my cooking moving forward.
Top quality
The delivery service was very easy, and the guys were so lovely to meet! Always nice when your food/deliveries come with friendly staff. Love being part of the OMA community - Constantly inspired by everyone's cooking and get to learn about new ingredients each week! Already excited for my next box.
Absolutely loved it! What a great way to get you more creative in the kitchen. It meant I changed up my normal cooking routine. Great way to get new ideas.
I now have new form favourite kitchen staples after discovering them through Oma Kitchen. Service was brilliant, personal and every touchpoint so considered. Well done guys!
Love the curation of ingredients and insights on how I can use them from an impressive array of chefs.
Seriously impressed by the presentation (branding and philosophy) and quality of the Oma Kitchen package. The ingredients were interesting and delicious, and the concept one that has a huge future. Looking forward to the next edition!
Such a fun experience, discovered ingredients I had never even heard of and it really pushed me out my comfort zone. The tips given by the chefs were perfect and made me cook some of the best meals I’ve ever made.
Absolutely loved each box I’ve received - high quality premium ingredients with the added value of introducing me to lots of new types of food and cooking techniques with recommendations from some top up and coming chefs. I would highly recommend to anyone with an interest in cooking or wanting to learn more about food!
Signed up to Oma’s pilot- so glad I did! Such a great concept and a really fun way to get creative in the kitchen, on my own and with friends and family. After doing a lil research on some of the products I realised what amazing value these boxes are, worth every penny! Would recommend to everyone who is keen to explore their culinary skills.
This is a great new company. Should definitely try out! Really great way of exploring new foods.
Slick and well run operation delivering delicious ingredients - what more could you ask for!
Tried these guys for for their Pilot and loved it! Really enjoyed cooking with new and unusual ingredients. All really high quality and learnt a lot thanks to the featured chef! Highly recommend to any foodies, can’t wait for the next box 👨🏼‍🍳
Oma Kitchen is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews