Oki Direct.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oki Direct.co.uk
Read Oki Direct.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@okidirect.co.uk

Tell us how Oki Direct.co.uk made you happy
Star rating for customer service not for product. Having traded for over 40 years successfully we were refused a credit account and now when able buy from another source
Have they gone bust their website doesnt work and their phone rings off the hook I been trying all week to buy a printer from them very very odd
OKI C8600 yellow image drum did not work in my printer. It failed to reset the page count to zero. all previous image drums had worked. I bought an alternative drum which worked. Asked for a refund of the image drum from OKI direct within 2 weeks of purchase and was batted like a ping-pong ball from customer service to accounts. Bottom line - they never give a refund. I was offered a new yellow image drum but I had already bought one!
Terrible service. Not willing to help, they just pass you onto their supplier. The first phone number they gave for their supplier was also incorrect. I purchased a replacement fuser unit which arrived damaged. I wanted a refund and nearly 2 weeks later I now have to get in contact directly with their supplier. Waste of time, I've now changed the printer completely so currently stuck with a broken fuser unit...
Still waiting for half of my order and no news of when the rest is coming!!!
One of the worst experience trying to get printer from OKI Direct company. no response to emails and web tickets. After 4 weeks order finally cancelled
REFUND HAS ARRIVED THANK YOU
my order went to someone else. I received their order Still waiting for my order to arrive
I bought an Oki c612dn on the premis that you can print onto 250g card. It takes the card and prints it but it does NOT come out flat. I make wedding stationery so was not suitable for my needs. Tried to get a refund but after wrangling for over 2 months I am now left with a £259 printer that does not print to a good enough quality. Just be careful that the spec page is not truly accurate.
Printer did not work wirelessly. Tech support is not helpful. I am awaiting an RMA number so that I can return the printer. Okidirect is not the Oki company that manufactures the printer, but is just a company that sells Oki printers. The name, Okidirect is very mis-leading. Be very aware customers.
Received faulty toner phoned to report and get a replacement still waiting 3 days later. Will not be buying from Oki Direct again!!!!
I own an OKI C511dn that I purchased 2 1/2 years ago but have not used it for 2 years. When I took it out of the box it jams when printing more than one page. The printer was working perfectly when it was put in the box and has only printed just under 400 pages. I contacted technical support who instructed me to send them in the details which I did. One week later I received an email telling me they cannot help me as the printer is out of warrenty which obviously I knew and told the tech support team when I spoke to them. I am dissappointed that a large company such as OKI will not see the benefit to help me as this printer has printed less than 400 pages in total and should be working perfectly despite its age. I will not be buying another OKI printer.
Order cancelled as you could not find the stock
The courier used could not find the office but failed to ring and the cartridges were sent back to the Warehouse. It was only when I rang to find out where the order did they advise of the issue.
Still not got the printer!!
bought a lan wireless module nearly £70 cannot get it to work. Spent over 1/2 hr on phone still no good. Was told he would ring me back never did, awful support.
sold item they did not have and had to wait for refund
Fast dispatch and quality machine!
Still has not arrived. 5 days and counting. Update: As it turns out - OKI DIRECT objected to my account name/details. Because the data collection was over and above what was necessary to buy printer consumerables - so I wanted to add a marker to know where and how my details were being used and if they were sold on and like. Because they objected to the marker (which had a crass word embedded into the "county" field) they cancelled the order. They did not inform me they cancelled the order and they did not refund the money and had no intention of doing so, until I contacted them. If I had not called them out on this I believe they would have taken the money knowing full well they were not entitled to it. WATCH OUT. Two weeks late - I get spam from these people, but still no refund of my money. No intention to deliver. No intention to deliver the goods. I also note that when I checked their company is not compliant at companies house....bad bad signs.
Ordered on Monday. Next day delivery promised. Still waiting on Thursday. No communication.
Oki Direct.co.uk is rated 4.66 based on 794 reviews