Oki Direct.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oki Direct.co.uk

Tell us how Oki Direct.co.uk made you happy

"Quick and easy to register on account and place an order. Very good customer service as well. Thank you."
"Very reliable, generally very good prices, definitely worth a visit."
"Always very easy to order and next day delivery. Thank you!"
"good service very easy to deal with"
"ordering the product from Oki was very good. helpful and communicative people. i just need to get to grips with my new printer, now!!"
"The 'Order' Website is very easy to use making ordering quick & simple"
"Great service but first package was insufficiently packed, Having raised the problem it was fixed immediately on the next order. As the toners are becoming increasingly expensive its important that they arrive in good condition. Overall, very happy"
"The lady who dealt with me on the phone with I purchased the printer I think her name was Rebecca was amazing.. she helped me and guided me the right way to purchase the type of printer I was looking for.. Staff like her a asset to the company.. Thanks Regards Pankaj"
"Very good customer service, although the ordering process should have more clarity once an order has ben placed. I ordered the same item 3 times as not sure if order had gone trough."
"Very quick delivery"
"Delivery prompt and well packed. Price competitive"
"We are a long time exclusive multiple user of Oki printers. The service has always been good. 95% of the printers we have purchased have been very good and reliable, which after more than ten years is a great achievement. Overall one must say that the product(s) have been very good value for money"
"Could have done with return addressed labels for empty toner cartridge being included"
"Website clear. Prompt delivery."
"No problems at all, very easy. Speedy delivery too"
"GOOD PRODUCTS AND FAST DELIVERY"
"I own an OKI C511dn that I purchased 2 1/2 years ago but have not used it for 2 years. When I took it out of the box it jams when printing more than one page. The printer was working perfectly when it was put in the box and has only printed just under 400 pages. I contacted technical support who instructed me to send them in the details which I did. One week later I received an email telling me they cannot help me as the printer is out of warrenty which obviously I knew and told the tech support team when I spoke to them. I am dissappointed that a large company such as OKI will not see the benefit to help me as this printer has printed less than 400 pages in total and should be working perfectly despite its age. I will not be buying another OKI printer."
"SWIFT HELP AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES PROVIDED"
"GOOD AND QUICK SERVICE, ITEMS ARE IN STOCK"
"very helpful on the phone and made setting up an account quick and easy. Thank you."
Oki Direct.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 601 reviews