Oki Direct.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oki Direct.co.uk

How would you rate Oki Direct.co.uk ?

"good service"
"We were very impressed at the efficient way our enquiry and order was dealt with. Within two days our new printer was ordered, delivered, installed and 'pressed' into service! Many thanks."
"I spoke to one of thew OKI staff who answered a number of my questions quickly and accurately. I placed the order over the phone and my printer arrived the next day. Great service."
"As usual the service and support was first class."
"My OKI C711 has been an excellent printer for the last several years, and replacing the consumables is always easy."
"Good service, fast, helpful. Have not been disappointed."
"As a writer, I am very happy to order from Oki Direct. I know that my writing will not be held up because of lack of toner, as they send replacements so quickly. A great service, with goods arriving the next day!"
"Fantastic Service would use again"
"Ordering is easy and delivery is very quick, I will use again."
"Product as ordered delivered speedily and well packed the next day."
"Oki consistently delivers brilliant service at realistic prices."
"We are now on our second Oki multifunction printer which provides us top quality standards for our Estate Agency and when ordering replacement toners and equipment they offer a very reliable and efficient service."
"Normally next day"
"Ms Bonner is an excellent person to deal with and provides a first class service."
"A little disappointed as the last OKI machine we purchased from your selves came complete, this one seemed to come in bits and pieces and we had to chase you to get these. The cassette was at extra cost too! It should be made clear that the a4/a3 printer does not come complete and that you have to order separately the cassette for the a3 and the little cupboard that the printer sits on, what are you supposed to do put it on the floor?"
"I have had two OKI Laser Printers for the past ten years and I always deal with OKI Direct for my Toner and other renewables because firstly, their prices are the best there is and secondly the delivery time is always next day."
"Competitive price, fast service. Thanks"
"Excellent service, arrived in perfect condition within 24 hours."
"The printer was supplied next day and just needed to be connected to work."
"ease of ordering and quick delivery"
Oki Direct.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 574 reviews