OK CBD Reviews

Read OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy
Very quick p and p free delivery and points on all orders.very satisfied.
CBD oil is excellent. Brought my blood pressure down to normal in just a few doses.
Good quality CBD oil with prompt delivery.
Got more energy and feel happier, i have ms but to be honest i havent noticed any difference to help my symptoms at the minute.
They have always provided excellent service ,thank you very much
Only been taking it for a few days, so I not sure if it is helpful.
Thrilled with the results of this cbd oil. It’s worked wonders with my knee and hip pain
I am very pleased with the speed they despatch the goods. However I don’t understand their discount scheme. My last order should have had discount from the previous order but it stated that there was no discount owing!
All my dealings with ok cbd have been great, excellent product and service.
Very good service
Product is very good just a shame price has increased so much I am oap and don't how much longer I will afford.to buy it - sorry
Good quality and fast delivery.
Their products have really helped my wife control her arthritic related pain, and prevent her having to use seriously strong pain medication from our GP.
It’s kinda ok, I wouldn’t say it’s brilliant and I wouldn’t say it’s rubbish, it’s just kinda ok.
Excellent service
Easy ordering and quick delivery !
I was running out of options to treat a knee injury. Using OK CBD balm was successful in pain relief and joint movement, very good.
Helps with my arthritis
I have used the OKCBD company right from the start and I know that their products work. I recently had a problem with an order, I contacted them and it was dealt with immediately and very much to my satisfaction. Great customer service!
I like it - I am pretty certain that it has given me the 'lift' I needed and I will go on using it.
OK CBD is rated 4.64 based on 665 reviews