OK CBD Reviews

Read OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy
Hi, this is the first time I have used your service, my order was dispatched very quickly, and arrived within three days of placing my order, and that included the weekend. Many thanks.
Excellent products and fabulous service
Great product, great device 5*
Good prices prompt service.
Very easy to find and order what you need. Usually comes next day. Exalant service.
Love my OK cbd oil I'd be in agony without it 😢now on a stronger one thanks to the staff at OK cbd 👌
Brilliant variety of products
Excellent quick service
Have used you quite awhile Very good service and when placing order is very quick at sending the item to you thank you
Very happy with this oil product, service is excellent and customer care.
The service is good product is good the points you earn is a rip off mine just disappeared and was unable to use them
Great product, super fast delivery
Product arrived very quickly and I do find it helps a lot with pain. Been using it for quite a few months now. Price is excellent.
When ordering the item it arrives very quickly
Always a great service
Yes this was my second time I have made an order ror cod oil.The service was very good and I will use it again thank you again for my order.
Excellent product and customer service.
Great oils
I SUFFER WITH PAIN IN MY BACK AND RESTLESS LEGS SYNDROME BUT WITH CBD OIL IM ABLE TO DEAL WITH THE BACK PAIN AND GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP. MY MOTHER HAD PARKINSONS DISEASE AND I SAW A VIDEO CLIP OF A MAN TAKING CBD OIL AND THE SHAKENING RELAXED SO I WANTED TO GIVE TO HER DIGNITY SO I SHOWED HER CLIP AND SHE WANTED TO GIVE IT A GO I USED THE 50ML OIL AND 2 MINUTES AFER SHE TOOK THE DOSE THE SHAKING SLOWED AND AFTER 6 MINUTES IT STOPPED THE NURSE WAS GOING INTO HER ON THAT AFTERNOON SHE TOOK HER BLOOD PRESSURE AND EVERYTHING WAS OKAY MY MOTHER KEPT TAKING IT BUT NOT EVERY DAY WAS EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS AND HER PAIN IN HER LEGS GOT BETTER SO SHE COULD DO MORE .I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY ABOUT CBD OIL THIS IS A MIRICLE CURE AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED .
Very quick service