OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy
Swift service thanks
Easy to use website with super fast delivery. Great products and customer service.
Great products and great service
I ordered 3 bottles of oil but only 2 were in the envelope although charged and invoiced for 3,however one phone call and the third bottle was sent out for next day delivery so OK in the end.Service for next day delivery is very good.
Very good service, I received my order within 48 hours of being placed.
Pleasure doing business
Brilliant mint flavour and really helping my Dad with his arthritis pain.
No problems in any way and very fast post.
Quite literally wanted to try to improve my REM sleep as have become a restless sleeper (used to sleep like a concrete log).

Happy to report not only does it help with my sleep but also started taking two drops a couple of hours before bed and it really helps quieten the mind and body.

Company were fast and efficient. No problems at all.

I highly recommend CBD oil from these peeps to anyone feeling a bit out of sorts and in need of a quieted mind. 100% on point!

OK CBD are definitely getting a return customer from me!
Excellent products at very reasonable prices with extra fast delivery.
whether the benefit is real or perceive4,I'm still here which is a real positive.
This is an absolute scam, over charging for items not received. Be very careful to read their "small print" and don't OK terms and conditions without reading.
You've been warned !
Hi there, please do contact us if your order hasn't been received, we are always willing and keen to resolve any issues for our customers.

I would like to reassure you that we are absolutely not a 'scam' company and would like to apologise if your order hasn't arrived. I don't believe you have been in touch regarding this so I will contact you directly so we can get this sorted for you.

Kind Regards,

Alice @ OK CBD
Excellent product, excellent service.
First time trying CBD so not sure how it will work.
The orange flavoured one is nice to take & 3 bottles for £15 I had to
give it a try.
This is my second purchase and I am very happy I've used oils and now the chilli rub is excellent
Great oil fast delivery
Have ordered several times and always great service and quick delivery
very reasonably priced arrived by return post highly recommended
Easy to find what you need. Easy to order and fast delivery.
Very good service and product.
OK CBD is rated 4.63 based on 596 reviews