OK CBD Reviews

Read OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy
All my dealings with ok cbd have been great, excellent product and service.
Very good service
Product is very good just a shame price has increased so much I am oap and don't how much longer I will afford.to buy it - sorry
Good quality and fast delivery.
Their products have really helped my wife control her arthritic related pain, and prevent her having to use seriously strong pain medication from our GP.
It’s kinda ok, I wouldn’t say it’s brilliant and I wouldn’t say it’s rubbish, it’s just kinda ok.
Excellent service
Easy ordering and quick delivery !
I was running out of options to treat a knee injury. Using OK CBD balm was successful in pain relief and joint movement, very good.
Helps with my arthritis
I have used the OKCBD company right from the start and I know that their products work. I recently had a problem with an order, I contacted them and it was dealt with immediately and very much to my satisfaction. Great customer service!
I like it - I am pretty certain that it has given me the 'lift' I needed and I will go on using it.
Great service. Fast delivery.
Had a positive effect on my pain and did not irritate my skin
Very fast delivery & although my order arrived with 1 of my balms missing the problem was rectified in 1 day. OK CBD also gave me 1 extra balm free because of the issue I had. Always a good company to deal with
I'm suffering a bad back the CBD cream did nothing to help me
great product. good information. speedy delivery
I have used the drops for a long while now, and I find them great.
This CBD oil is the best I have tried so far. The effects were subtle at first and I only noticed it because I found myself doing things I would normally put off (for context I have very severe depression). I’m using 400mg which is a fairly low dose however it’s just right for me. There are no psychological effects which is great and I've noticed if you use a few drops after drinking alcohol it reduces your hangover significantly. I’ve tried this twice both times I woke up feeling refreshed, I even recommended it to my mother to try as she doesn’t usually drink because of the hangovers and it worked for her too. Its rare I ever leave reviews but this stuff is amazing, I will definitely be purchasing more.
Service is always good and I love their products
OK CBD is rated 4.64 based on 657 reviews