OK CBD Reviews

Read OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy
excellent service, product turned up within 72 hrs of ordering. Vey happy so far. took out a subscription will be back to inform on that later.
Good quality CBD oil with prompt delivery.
I am very pleased with the speed they despatch the goods. However I don’t understand their discount scheme. My last order should have had discount from the previous order but it stated that there was no discount owing!
Good quality and fast delivery.
I like it - I am pretty certain that it has given me the 'lift' I needed and I will go on using it.
Had a positive effect on my pain and did not irritate my skin
Has helped a bit but think I need stronger strength.
It was a quick n easy service n quick delivery.
Always arrives quickly
My husband uses CBD to help with his Arthiritis it does help with creams for pain also
No side effects that I’m aware of, but equally not sure it’s doing any good !
I ordered 3 bottles of oil but only 2 were in the envelope although charged and invoiced for 3,however one phone call and the third bottle was sent out for next day delivery so OK in the end.Service for next day delivery is very good.
whether the benefit is real or perceive4,I'm still here which is a real positive.
I’m pleased with this product & shall continue to use it..
Good product. Opening the bottles I find difficult with my arthritis.
Good CBD oil
Ordered products on Friday arrived on the monday. Very helpful and courteous staff member on phone
I think that CBD has helped my skeletal pain (multiple myeloma) as well as conventional analgesics.0
I have not used it yet but can i buy it for my dog who is 15yrs old and is 30 kilo
Hi Jam, I'm afraid that currently our products are only recommended for human consumption. If you have any other questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK CBD
OkCbd is highly effective and reasonably priced, and tastes fine. It is my second favourite cbd supplier, but I prefer the feeling of Bioporus which has a deeper, earthier sense of calm but with a more bitter, hempy taste.
OK CBD is rated 4.6 based on 679 reviews