OK CBD Reviews

Read OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy
My CBd oil didn't arrive so I rang them they sent another the following day. Very pleased with the oil. And great service. Thankyou.
Good experience from start to finish,and a quick delivery as well.
Excellent. Works a bit slower than chemical based muscle pain reliever cream. However, it doesn't interact with my Warfarin therapy causing my blood to thin too much. Once it starts working it is excellent! It seems to last longer than allopathic creams too. I only have to apply it twice a day, rather than three times or more with other creams.
Good product and always very fast delivery. No complaints here...
Swift service thanks
Easy to use website with super fast delivery. Great products and customer service.
Great products and great service
I ordered 3 bottles of oil but only 2 were in the envelope although charged and invoiced for 3,however one phone call and the third bottle was sent out for next day delivery so OK in the end.Service for next day delivery is very good.
Very good service, I received my order within 48 hours of being placed.
Pleasure doing business
Brilliant mint flavour and really helping my Dad with his arthritis pain.
No problems in any way and very fast post.
Quite literally wanted to try to improve my REM sleep as have become a restless sleeper (used to sleep like a concrete log). Happy to report not only does it help with my sleep but also started taking two drops a couple of hours before bed and it really helps quieten the mind and body. Company were fast and efficient. No problems at all. I highly recommend CBD oil from these peeps to anyone feeling a bit out of sorts and in need of a quieted mind. 100% on point! OK CBD are definitely getting a return customer from me!
Excellent products at very reasonable prices with extra fast delivery.
whether the benefit is real or perceive4,I'm still here which is a real positive.
This is an absolute scam, over charging for items not received. Be very careful to read their "small print" and don't OK terms and conditions without reading. You've been warned !
Hi there, please do contact us if your order hasn't been received, we are always willing and keen to resolve any issues for our customers. I would like to reassure you that we are absolutely not a 'scam' company and would like to apologise if your order hasn't arrived. I don't believe you have been in touch regarding this so I will contact you directly so we can get this sorted for you. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK CBD
Excellent product, excellent service.
First time trying CBD so not sure how it will work. The orange flavoured one is nice to take & 3 bottles for £15 I had to give it a try.
This is my second purchase and I am very happy I've used oils and now the chilli rub is excellent
Great oil fast delivery