OK CBD Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend OK CBD

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy

"I have only been taking this for a short time but it has already helped me immensely particularly with me now being able to sleep properly as my pain is under control. I’m able to relax more too so many thanks to you all."
"Great product will buy again"
"I am full of arthritis of the spine but taking c b d has totally killed the pain.serviceis great and quick.thank you o k cbd"
"For almost a year I had this back and hips pain, I was taking ibuprofen 4 times a day but the pain and stiffness were still there. Couldn't sleep,struggling to walk straight. I started to take cbd 200mg once a day and it everything changed. I can sleep,I'm not limping anymore and I can enjoy life again. Everything changed in less than a week. Thank you CBD."
"Made this purchase as I have heard so many good things about this product and as I am having serious side effects from long term medication thought I would give it a go, it is early days yet to pass over how this product is working but fingers crossed, unfortunately I received my package which was obviously damaged as the liquid content was soaked through the small Jiffy bag package, this seemed like it had been damaged in transit so really no fault of the seller, I called the helpline number the same day and spoke to a lovely young ladies and was advised that a new item would be sent to me with return labels and postage to return the damaged item, my item was delivered within a few days, great service, so thank you CBD, I will be a returning customer"
"I always get what I order within a few days of ordering it with no hassles at all. Great product .. so glad I have found this supplier"
"Hi still wish a gave you a bit of a buzz thanks"
"Product great, will be ordering again!"
"Website is easy to navigate, well set out. Delivery is super speedy and sometimes free and the products work wonders for arthritis pain."
"I have taken cbd for a week and would recommend it I have back pain and it has eased it 75%."
"Have ordered before and not had any problems delivery within a couple of days. Usually order 3 or 4 at a time flavours make it very palatable. Would recommend"
"Great product at a great price, well done you have changed my life"
"Been taking CBD for a week now as of yet not felt any improvement fingers crossed I will soon"
"very fast delivery,does what i need it too do."
"Fast delivery goods received in a couple of days .Good choice of products flavours and different strengths available to choose from ."
"Received product a few days later. Discretely sized dropper bottle with simple instructions for use. Purchased spearmint flavour which had a subtle but very nice taste. 400mg does just the trick pain wise. Really impressed, what a great product. Haven’t stopped raving about it. Will be purchasing another bottle for a friend."
"I ordered 50mg bottle and have been taking approximately 6 drops, for a week. I have found an improvement in my attitude to life. I am not as depressed and inactive as I was. I am going to get a 200mg bottle and see if I get a stronger effect or not. Pleased so far."
"Have tried this product for around a week makes no difference to my pain"
"Having only just started using this product, it is early days yet but, my initial findings are that, once i find the right dosage & intervals to take the Oil, I know it is going to give me a lot of pain relief which i have been looking for for almost 50 years!!! with grateful gratitude!!"
OK CBD is rated 4.57 based on 403 reviews