OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Click Here

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy

"Great service. Fast delivery. Great flavours."
"I buy the 400mg strength for my 96 year old mum. It works really well on her pain from arthritis and helps even more with her anxiety. Always super fast delivery. She honestly could not do without it now. Thanks ok cbd."
"They are great to deal with, deliver quick and offer a subscription service. What more can you say?"
"I have been purchasing CBD oil now for sometime and I am very happy with it also the delivery time is excellent, in fact I could not believe when I ordered it, it arrived the next day, now that is fast."
"Easy to use site fast delivery and excellent product"
"Brilliant product. The CBD drops that I use have picked me up no end. Seem to stress less, cope better and generally lifts my mood. And the service is spot on any problems are sorted promptly. Well done okcbd"
"I like this, I use the orange, 👌"
"My husband suffers with Arthritis, he has tried a lot of different pain relieve but nothing was really helping. A friend recommended your company and CBD, he started on the 50 mg and has gone up to the 200 mg. It is working! Fast delivery and great offers of discounts. Thank you OK :O)"
"Very prompt delivery as always. Love this product (vanilla 200mg) tastes lovely and does exactly what it is supposed to do."
"Very calming and easy to take capsules"
"Great product helps me sleep"
"Good choice of products and super quick delivery"
"brilliant reliable service as always, and my oil always arrives the next day. i just wish that the subscription for 1 bottle a month had a better discount"
"I have found this product to help with my sciatica the pity is that it doesn’t help my compressed spine. Ooh think the stronger oil will help."
"I was told it helped sleep n reduce aches n pains but unfortunately it’s not worked at all for me. I have continued taking it. As I’m am hoping it helps when it’s been in my system."
Hi Judith,

I am very sorry to hear that the oil drops are not working for you, I will email you shortly to discuss this further and see what your best options are.

Kind regards,

Sam @OKCBD
"Great product,excellent service"
"I've been a regular customer since April 2019. Due to psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia, my pain levels are extremely high. I was dubious at first but was impressed with the information given about the product and the pricing. I ordered my first bottle and never looked back. With prompt despatch and confirmation emails regarding orders, customers can be reassured that they will receive their orders with minimal waiting time, as swift as next day if ordering before 2pm. I use the 400mg oil which is pleasant to take although it does leave a slightly bitter aftertaste but due to the flavours, is tolerable. My favourite is summer Berry. Although it's not a miracle cure, it definitely does help my pain in conjunction with prescription meds. It also helps with anxiety. I've now taken out a subscription which offers discounts. I'm due my first sub monthly order since taking it out so hoping all goes to plan. I will continue taking cbd oil and using okcbd as they have gained my trust. Would recommend okcbd to anyone considering cbd products."
"Have fibromyalgia I think it’s helping with the stiffness,iv just moved up to 200 mg so wait for it to kick in."
"since starting to take the larger capsules i seem to have less severe pain in my back"
"It is really good and since I have been using it helps my head aches due to severe head injury."
OK CBD is rated 4.61 based on 486 reviews