OK CBD Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend OK CBD

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy

"This is my second order,the first arrived in very quick time and my e mailed question was answered swiftly."
"First class."
"I emailed for advice on strength of CBD tongue drops and received a prompt and helpful reply. My order arrived very quickly by first class post. I would certainly recommend."
"I have used this company 3 times now and every order has been dealt with very quickly, efficiently and professionally. Would recommend to everybody.***** 5 star reliability."
"There is not really much I can say, I ordered online and received within a couple of days"
"tried some straight from Holland the cost was astronomical and it tasted like drinking engine oil out of my car,so I gave up saw the OK CBD.advert on tv and have not looked back orthopaedic pain that has ruined my life for over 30 years has just drifted away to a point that I don't really notice it much anymore,live the tastes and the cost and prompt delivery.Enough said.Dennis"
"The product itself is pretty good, does what it supposed to do. But having arthritis in my hands makes it hard to open the bottle. Please try a different container or make it easier to open. Given many folks who use this has similar health issues I am surprised no one else has moaned about this yet."
"I really like the fact that it is flavoured as I don't like the taste of the raw oil. I do believe it is having an effect on my sciatica"
"Amazing product. Need a higher dose"
"It was a lifeline and it helped me so much with my anxiety thank you so much 'ok cbd'"
"Deliveries are very good and punctual. The points system is a good bonus."
"I bought ok cbd oil 50mg in berry flavour it's brilliant I have 6 drops twice a day and have stopped taking amytriptilene and other painkillers my pain has almost disappeared I have sciatica and nerve pain from diabetes thank you so much ok cbd"
"Ordering and delivery extremely easy and smooth. Item came two days after ordering in excellent condition with information and guidance. The drops themselves are much better tasting than any others I have tried from different brands. I ordered the summer berry flavour and can recommend them 👍"
"A very quick easy ordering system. Your website had all the relevant information and questions I had about taking this supplement. Speedy delivery service on top. Would highly recommend to anybody considering ordering from you."
"Easy to order, very quick delivery, excellent service. Thanks"
"It was ok 😂 good flavours got mint and berry 50ml seems to work well so far service is excellent and very quick delivery too :)"
"Not tried it yet"
"Unfortunately only gave me headaches."
"Since I started taking CBD I have taken less and less pain killers for my Arthritis, a good bit of kit!!!"
"I am finding okcbd oil very good the best one I have tryed so far I will definitely be buying more thank you"
OK CBD is rated 4.47 based on 148 reviews