OK CBD Reviews

info@okcbd.co.uk

The Threshing Barn
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK CBD made you happy

"Have been using OK CBD oil for a couple of weeks now for lower back and hip pain. I had been taking painkillers for months and had also been prescribed anti inflammatory medication by my GP with little success. 5 days after starting with CBD oil I stopped taking other medication and began to sleep much better. It's not a miracle cure but it certainly alleviated the symptoms I was suffering with. Very helpful staff at OK CBD too."
"At last managed to get a good nights sleep"
"Arrived the next day and have been very happy with the product I have been using OK. Ape for my electronic cigarettes for quite a while now and have had excellent service."
"I bought Summer Berry CBD oil. Flavour is good! Items arrived really quickly, well packaged and definitely pleased with this purchase."
"Arrived the next day. Certainly felt less stressed and will continue to use."
"The same excellent service that you would experience,if you have ever used the sister company,OK Vape. I have used OK Vape for a number of years,and can not recommend them more highly,so when I heard that OK CBD,had been "created",i had no hesitation in speaking to their lovely,and very knowleadable staff,about the products."
OK CBD is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews