OK Vape Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,636 reviews
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and service. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in ASDA & other major retailers. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Good service, fast delivery and great prices.
Easy to use website. Helpful advice as I've never brought a vape before. Excellent delivery speed. That being said I was totally gutted that it came in packaging saying OKVAPE all over it! Was supposed to be a birthday present for my partner & now that's £50 down the drain cause he happens to finish work before me 😥 unsure why companies do this. Oh well xx
Hi there, We're so sorry that our branded mailing bags gave away your birthday surprise for your partner. Of course this was never our intention and we look into adding some information on the site to make it clear to our customers that we send orders in branded packaging. We listen to and take into account all feedback from our customers so we will take your comments on board when we next review our packaging. Thank you for shopping with us and for your positive comments and we hope that this hasn't put you off ordering from us in future. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything I can help with. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK Vape
They work good I don't want a cigarette
Good quality
The product is excellent, the website is extremely poor. My latest foray said that my loyalty points stoud at 81. That seems to be the default. Every time I log on it's 81. The latest time revealed that I had 6 things in my cart. That is the first time I any thing in my cart, it has never worked before. I had 3 if you count the first class postage. Reordering doesn't work in any intuitive way. When I had placed my order, I was back to 81 loyalty points. Not very clever at all. I can recommend a reputable Web designer, the ones you have at the moment are taking the p*ss. It takes me twenty minutes to reorder and it is never the same each time. Come on guys get a grip.
Slight hiccup with website but otherwise no problems
Arrives quickly but website clunky and prone to freezing.
ghhhgggghhhhokkkkkkkk
very good service always on time with deliveries some good offers
As an alternative to smoking cigarette, s I have used this product for a long time. Not sure about changing to liquid vaping. For the time being I will stick to the cigalike. Ultra Battery is fine but would have liked the option of a red tip or blue.
Fast deliver and good customer services
So quick and easy. Fast delivery
Easy to place orders on the site Quick delivery
The cigar like ones: Would be good if the strength and test remained the same till the end of the battery length. Also some batches last a lot less than others. quality is not maintained.
Find sometimes that the cartridges are inconsistent in strength and can go through them really quickly which is disappointing considering the cost
Great service . Very quick delivery.
i love these - not too strong and handy for handbag etc
Battery doesn’t last too long but that might just be me and how I use it. You get a good vape from the battery.
I had problems trying to order on line, then I asked for a phone number and given the wrong number. Eventually I did get the right number. Having said that, the phone operator was very helpful, she dealt with my request efficiently and I received my order the next day. This has not stopped me from making another order when I need to.
Quick delivery, good item, but batteries, not as good as in the past.
OK Vape is rated 4.81 based on 3,636 reviews