OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and serive. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike ECig Kits and refills, as seen in Asda, Tesco & Morrisons, they also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service, like the free delivery I got the cig a like having never vaped before which is almost the same as a cigarette just a bit heavier but so far so good.
Fantastic product and customer service
Thank you, for sending the vapes on time as my husband was running out and didn’t want to go into the supermarket as he is self isolating.
He’s always had these ok vapes and gets in fine with them, and it was good that you didn’t charge for delivery, so thank you once more .
Great service guys, keep it going
Very good product always fast delivery thank you.
Good service, will be ordering more in future
Fabulous product and the delivery is super quick. We find them much better than other vape cogs.
Have ordered a number of times from Ok Vape and have always been extremely impressed with the quality of service and price. Highly recommended.
Good service and fast delivery
The service I got from OK Vape was excellent
Great service thank you.
I have been ordering for quite some while now ,but with my recent order ive noticed some of my vapes are no longer lasting than they usually are ,albeit most of them are fine,I havehad this issue before but didnt want to complain ,Ijust thought you should know about it because if you dont get feedback on an issue then how are you supposed to fix it,THANKS the service is still fantastic.
Great prompt service as usual, although having to sign in every time is a pain even though I tick the remember me box !
Service is always excellent,although my previous order contained quite a few that tasted awful.
Delivery was very fast!!
I have been using these products for over 6 years, I am very happy with them,also very happy I found this on- line ordering site. Xx
Excellent service recommend this Company totally.
Service second to none. Would highly recommend to anyone.
I love the ok vape,i live in a care home,not aloud to smoke fags,but the vape no problem x
Always quick delivery and great choice of flavours
OK Vape is rated 4.83 based on 2,771 reviews