OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"I am very happy with the ok.vape when I place an order it arrives within 2 3days the only thing I would say when ordering the website gets muddled and it's difficult to use"
"Always been pleased with OK products, and with NICSALT e-liquid they're just getting better. Very satisfied"
"Great prices low postage cost and fast delivery"
"Loving being a member of ok vape the product and extras are great plus points for my next purchase i can't ask for more than that. I dare say I'm going to be a member for a long time"
"Excellent"
"Excellent 5***** service. Highly recommend."
"I always use ok vape e cig refills. Best price for the best taste(menthol) and I am a very happy repeat customer!"
"Brilliant"
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"always arrive nice and quickly"
"Very fast delivery, great service."
"Excellent service on the phone and your delivery always next day as promised, well done"
"Great have not smoked a cig sense taking on ok vape brilliant and great service thanks"
"Excellent service. Ordered about 1pm and got the goods next day. Cannot fault this service"
"Have to say I have tried many and my preference is a good throat hit. The Extra strong (red box) are perfect for me. The best I have tried to date"
"Excellent service very helpful customer services team A*"
"Very good service"
"Good company very happy"
"Always shop with Ok Vape"
"Excellent service, I will keep using. Thank you."
OK Vape is rated 4.83 based on 2,120 reviews