OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"Great service. Very quick delivery."
"Excellent service. Ordered and received within 3 days"
"i have been smoking ok vape for a few years the price is very good would not go back to normal fags thanks a lot Margaret milne"
"great delivery & service ."
"Decent product. Quick Delivery. Sending out emails to refer people for 20% discount for both if referal orders, the email link does not allow the 20%."
Hi Allan,
I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues regarding the refer a friend scheme on our website.
I have emailed you regarding these problems so we can look into getting them resolved for you and your friends.
Kind Regards,
Chelsea @ OK Vape.
"i love these - not too strong and handy for handbag etc"
"I am very happy with the ok.vape when I place an order it arrives within 2 3days the only thing I would say when ordering the website gets muddled and it's difficult to use"
"Always been pleased with OK products, and with NICSALT e-liquid they're just getting better. Very satisfied"
"Great prices low postage cost and fast delivery"
"Loving being a member of ok vape the product and extras are great plus points for my next purchase i can't ask for more than that. I dare say I'm going to be a member for a long time"
"Excellent"
"Excellent 5***** service. Highly recommend."
"I always use ok vape e cig refills. Best price for the best taste(menthol) and I am a very happy repeat customer!"
"Brilliant"
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
"Battery doesn’t last too long but that might just be me and how I use it. You get a good vape from the battery."
"always arrive nice and quickly"
"I had problems trying to order on line, then I asked for a phone number and given the wrong number. Eventually I did get the right number. Having said that, the phone operator was very helpful, she dealt with my request efficiently and I received my order the next day. This has not stopped me from making another order when I need to."
"Very fast delivery, great service."
"Ok but was hoping it would be stronger."
Hi Helen,

Sorry to hear that you do not think the product was strong enough for you. I will contact you shortly via email to discuss this further.

Kind regards,