OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Vape Companies

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"Always excellent customer service, and fast delivery! Thank you"
"Great selection and good prices. And very speedy delivery."
"Great company... always received my deliveries next day with just the free postage option, staff were helpful and efficient when I did need to contact them. Best of all, after two previous attempts with vaping/e-cigs which both lasted less than a month, I've been completely tobacco free for three months, ever since I first used OK Vape's E-Cigs. Can't ask for more really."
"Fantastic service never had any problems What so ever thank you"
"Great product and always delivered on time."
"All good round service quick delivery staff very helpful on the phone"
"Fast service great product good price."
"Only been using for a couple of days,needs a bit of getting used to as I smoked rolling tobacco for over 40years, bit hard trying to get a decent draw from but will see how it goes. 5 star service from seller and great value and next day delivery."
"Excellent service but cartridges are cheaper in local shop"
"Very quick service order came within 2 days excellent"
"I began to use OK Cape after a mini stroke. This was after over 50 years of being a smoker. I had no trouble or cravings for cigarettes by using the nicotine high filters. Your service is great and delivered to the door by Royal Mail the morning after placing my order. Thank you very much for my not even thinking of a real cigarette. I am so glad I found you!"
"Wrong items received but quick turnaround and correct items received next day customer service excellent"
"Always received promptly"
"Very happy indeed. Wish I could give more stars. First time being an ok.vape member and on vaping. Can say I won't be going back to cigarettes. Ordered Vapito device. Arrived next day as promised but had issues with it within a week. They sent me a replacement which I am happy to say us much better. Great service, quick at responding to emails and would definatley recommend! Will be a member forever now!!! Thank you ok.vape"
"Good service and delivery."
"Great service and outstanding delivery. Can't fault."
"Great service. Very quick delivery."
"Excellent service. Ordered and received within 3 days"
"i have been smoking ok vape for a few years the price is very good would not go back to normal fags thanks a lot Margaret milne"
"great delivery & service ."
OK Vape is rated 4.83 based on 2,120 reviews