OK Vape Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,639 reviews
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and service. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in ASDA & other major retailers. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Good e cig, but the batteries don’t seem to last as long as they used to.
Apart from the rare occasion when a refill is empty (I have had about 10 over the years) I find the product very good. If not for this fact I would have given it 5 stars.
Have just changed to menthol refill and find doesn't leave so much aftertaste as tobacco. Ordering and delivery is excellent, so easy and usually get my delivery the next day.
Very happy.. would be 5 stars but only the price of refills.. cheaper in Asda..
Good wish they lasted a little longer.but overall good Thanks
Good starter kit
This has helped me stop smoking, prefer the cigalike to other vapes as they don’t leak and are more discreet, but they are more expensive. If the refills lasted a bit longer they would be perfect
Great value for money and fast service
Quick delivery
Good value for money , good service, quick delivery
Very good service but some refills are better than others I find meaning some last much longer.
Nicocigs had the edge over OK Vape but its early days I guess. I was suprised that OK Vape never made a welcome offer to ex nicocigs clients. like i said, its early days and I'll stick with OK Vape.
They are kings to me they know what they on about because they are so spot on i wouldnt go anywhere else prices are best round my eyes
Replacement batteries dont seem to fit / work as well as the nicolites. Nicotine cartridges are fine though.
Service very good! Will buy again!
Speedy delivery, good product very happy
Ask me again after Christmas, depends if my order is delivered on time. Last order was 6 days late.
Hi Phil, We're really sorry that your order took longer than expected to arrive. Please be assured that we are still processing and dispatching orders as normal however, over the Christmas period there were some areas of the UK affected by delays with Royal Mail due to parcel volume and effects of Coronavirus. We apologise sincerely if this meant your delivery was delayed and hope that your next order arrived promptly. If we can be of any help then please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
I find these satisfying and affordable
Quick delivery