Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Had a late delivery and emailed in and the advisor (Mark) was so helpful refund my delivery charge straight away and honoured a discount code on my next order with a replacement dress sent out for next day so I wasn’t missing out on my event :))"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Hi,I love oh polly clothes.keep ordering from them.but they had promised me 20% discount on my next purchase when I made the purchase and informed them they said money will b transferred into ur account .it been more than 2 weeks.keep emailing them but no response. V disappointed."
"Returned my item last month and still haven't received my refund. I reached out to the company a plethora of times without hearing back from anyone. When I finally did the customer service agent was very helpful. She stated that she pushed my refund through. I spoke with Charlotte."
"UK oh polly - Good quality and very nice packaging. Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. However, a massive minus; I am usually a size 8 in all clothes. I’ve ordered a swimsuit. The model is said to be wearing a size small - 8. I bought a size 8 and it wouldn’t get past my thighs. So I ordered a size 10, the same thing. The model is definitely not wearing a size 8. The bottom part of my body is way smaller and skinnier than the models and I also have a small chest and the strap which covered the models big chest, hardly covered mine. I don’t understand why they would say she is wearing a size 8 as it would be impossible for her to get into that swimsuit without tearing it as it has no elasticity. She is wearing size 12 or above, in my eyes it’s false advertising and wasting my time exchanging like silly."
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews