Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Will never order from Oh Polly again or recommend others to do so. Absolutely appalling customer service. Nearly 4 weeks to get a refund. When I did only 2 out of the 3 dresses returned were refunded. All items were returned in the condition I received them. No communication or explanation received as to why the money was kept back. You can not treat customers like this. I’m now £52 out of pocket!!
Had a late delivery and emailed in and the advisor (Mark) was so helpful refund my delivery charge straight away and honoured a discount code on my next order with a replacement dress sent out for next day so I wasn’t missing out on my event :))
Hi,I love oh polly clothes.keep ordering from them.but they had promised me 20% discount on my next purchase when I made the purchase and informed them they said money will b transferred into ur account .it been more than 2 weeks.keep emailing them but no response. V disappointed.
Returned my item last month and still haven't received my refund. I reached out to the company a plethora of times without hearing back from anyone. When I finally did the customer service agent was very helpful. She stated that she pushed my refund through. I spoke with Charlotte.
UK oh polly - Good quality and very nice packaging. Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. However, a massive minus; I am usually a size 8 in all clothes. I’ve ordered a swimsuit. The model is said to be wearing a size small - 8. I bought a size 8 and it wouldn’t get past my thighs. So I ordered a size 10, the same thing. The model is definitely not wearing a size 8. The bottom part of my body is way smaller and skinnier than the models and I also have a small chest and the strap which covered the models big chest, hardly covered mine. I don’t understand why they would say she is wearing a size 8 as it would be impossible for her to get into that swimsuit without tearing it as it has no elasticity. She is wearing size 12 or above, in my eyes it’s false advertising and wasting my time exchanging like silly.
Oh Polly is rated 2.39 based on 333 reviews