Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Stunning clothes, but nothing is EVER in stock. The lack of stock on this website is shocking"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"No Money Refunded (totalling £118) Although they are usually great and I understand it is a busy time of year but the phone is non existent and I keep getting generic replies from emails both mail and Instagram asking for the information that I've already given so they are just pasting a reply. Currently Jan 9th and the items were sent Dec 13th. Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Please help with any advice!"
"Placed my order of 85$ on November the 24th I have not received anything after countless of emails I sent I finally received a reply they plaimed my local carrier but on the tracking website (Royal Mail) it says waiting to receive from sender! It’s now December 20 it’s about to be a MONTH!!! I want my money back OH POLLY!!!!!"
"Bad sizing. Usually a size 4 on every site, ordered a silk red dress and it was 10x too small for me, checked the size guide and their size 4 is a lot smaller than other places. Couldn’t go up a size in that dress as it was out of stock. Ordered another dress in a size 6 ( although according to their size guide it should have been quite small on me ) arrived and was way too big! The original dress has come back in stock in a size 6 but a different colour so will see if that dress in a 6 fits me!"
"Sizing is very small, order 1 or maybe even 2 sizes up I would think."
Oh Polly is rated 1.59 based on 133 reviews