Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Terrible experience with customer service. Website crashed as I was paying, I taught no big deal not there fault. I emailed customer service straight away and one person told me they received my money and my order. One week later I emailed them again a different employee dealt with me saying she had not received my order and processed my return, a number of emails later I emailed her again looking for the return invoice as I was taking this up with my bank. This was going on nearly a month. Someone at oh polly sent my money to a wrong bank account and tried to tell me it was my bank account. Long story short I spent 176€ with oh polly I received no goods, shocking customer service and eventually got a return of 130€. It was such a struggle to even get the 130€ out of them that I am not bothering with the 46€. I will never order with this company again."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"i’m usually a size 4-6, i purchased a dress as a size 6 and almost died trying to get this thing on and off. let’s not ignore the fact that it is also the width of my thigh when it’s off with limited stretch. i tried to justify the pain and size thinking it might just be hard to get on. i couldn’t breathe, it took three men to remove this torture device and we heard many ripping noises during the process. it was also EXTREMELY see through. i don’t think it was at all worth $80, let alone my time & my pride. please review your sizing, i almost lost my life."
"Absolutely shocking Absolutely shocking. Dress ruined after one wear, returned it to find it was rejected and sent back to me with no explanation. Contacted them and was told it had been worn so they couldn’t accept return. Yes it was worn for 2 hours and ruined that is why I returned it. After much deliberation they reluctantly agreed to a credit voucher. I placed an order for two items reaching the cost of the ruined dress which Was of shoddy quality. However they had run out of one of the items and told me order an alternative. I told them there was nothing else suitable at the moment and agreed a credit voucher for the remaining 20 odd pounds. This week I’ve emailed (as per instructions on their email) to place an order to spend the remaining voucher as one email says it must be spent by 2nd November whilst a different email says it runs out on 2nd October. I’ve emailed 5 times and have been completely ignored. Dreadful tin pot company. Avoid. Clothes look cheap too."
"Ordered an item it has not arrived. Emails are totally ignored. Customer service is non existent. Contact no cannot be found on the data base. These people must be scammers. How they can get away with this is beyond me."
"Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery. I placed an order on Thursday and paid £5.99 for next day before 1pm Delivery. Only when I got an order confirmation it said it was due to be delivered on the Saturday. I emailed the customer service email and got a prompt response advising to not worry as my order will be with me on the Friday and this was simply just a checkout issue and I will be sent over a tracking email. Sure enough its Friday and it has not been delivered nor have I been sent a tracking email, I have emailed them a further three times today about the tracking email and about the delivery and have got no response. This is the second or third time that this has happened and I have also experienced them letting me go through with an order then telling me that it is out of stock."
"Ordered several items for my 18th, all of which were returned, too small in the bust or too long. Many of the dresses I didn’t even try on. I paid £15 to return. Had a dress refund refused because they said it had a large stain & had been worn & that the particular tag meant it hadn’t been to a previous customer. They returned the dress & there was a large water stain on it. The dress was absolutely not even tried on, let alone worn! I’m furious, because it is their word against mine. Now I’m £40 out of pocket! On principle, I absolutely would not order from them ever again."
"They are scammers. If you order from this site and need to return, make sure you save your receipt. They will not even attempt to refund you upon receiving the item. You have to go out of your way and email them a copy of a receipt verifying you returned it. Customer service is terrible. I've ordered twice and the quality of both items were fine. I had to return one item because I didn't like it and another because it was too big, nevertheless, I don't think the company is worth the risk."
"Had my order cancelled (they still have my money though!) and can't get a response from their customer service team, not what I expect from a trustworthy retailer!"
"OhPolly has charged me £362.99, I have no parcel whatsoever, the customer service is slow and unresponsive, shouldn't have even bothered with the twitter page. My order number has come up as invalid and I'm unable to track my parcel with Hermes. Best part is that I payed for 1-2 day delivery and I haven't received a thing a week later. Would definitely not recommend. Don't bother."
"I ordered two dresses from Oh Polly. 1 was great but the other didn’t even cover my chest area. This dress I put on for a total of one minute and then put back in the bag and returned. A week later I find the dress has been returned to me because it has stains on the back. I didn’t notice these when I tried it on and I didn’t take photos of the back of the dress either so can’t prove whether they were on the dress or not beforehand. All I know that in the one minute of trying the dress on and discovering it didn’t fit did I not get black oil like stains down the back of it. Emailing customer service got me a generic response. Clearly no one actually read my complaint. So now I’ve paid £45 for a dress that will never fit and then £6 for it to be returned to me in a filthy state that I can’t even try and sell it on to recover some of my losses. What annoys me the most is I have bought from them before and any returns have been spotless - so for them to ignore me and not to investigate the matter is completely unfair and puts me off ordering again."
"So I ordered a dress that was a size 6 but sadly too small which I will now have to pay £6 to return. I ordered another dress in the next size up... This had sold out but my transaction still went through. I was not told by the company I had to chase this on my own back. I ordered a third dress at 10am this morning (next day delivery) to yet again not receive a shipping email.. I’ve emailed numerous times following up my order, to be told it’s definitely on its way to me... to then look at the confirmation email which says estimated delivery 26th ( another two days). If this dress does not show up which I doubt will, it will ruin my weekend. I’ve spent £100+ on three dresses to not even end up with one. Absolutely Appalling. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE"
"Absolutely disgusted!! Tried on item once and sent back immediately as the quality of the item was horrendous and cheap (despite being significantly overpriced). Cost me £4 to return and they won’t even accept my return due to it being “worn covered in stains” which is a complete LIE!! Tried on once still has tags on!! Never shop here"
"AVOID!!!!!! Won't refund. Claim that items have been worn and return them to you. Disgusting company absolute scammers."
"I am a size 10, sometimes 12 so I ordered a dress in 12. What I received was more like a 6. I had to pay £6 to send it back for a 14. I did not receive any email saying it was being processed and started to worry if i'll ever see my package.. It eventually came back and the 14 is also stupidly small. So apparently if you wear a size 10, you will be a size 16 and over at Oh Polly. So now I have to fork out another £6 for a cheaply made dress to go back. I will never order again and stick to house of CB. It is a shame as I liked the styles. I will say though, I did receive quick prompt replies via email. Just not very helpful unfortunately. I also cannot log back into my account and have tried resetting the password 10+ times. Very atrocious."
"Takes 10 working days for them even to acknowledge a return!!!!"
"Never recieved my purchase, got lost in the post. Oh polly customer service were absolutely useless and never replied to my emails. In the end I had to do the chasing with Hermes parcel and the only time I got a response from oh polly was when I posted on their social media regarding my undelivered parcel. They quickly deleted it as soon as I posted a comment of their terrible communication service. They came across very passive aggressive and uncaring. Will never order from again. Shame because the clothes looked good. After 6 weeks I eventually got a refund from them."
"I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!!"
"Terrible customer service!!! I made an order and paid for DPD next day delivery. The delivery arrived with one item missing from the delivery note and missing from the package. Reported this to Oh Polly who, apart from asking me to email them a copy of the delivery note, which I did straightaway, are now ignoring my emails and have done nothing to help me get the missing item or my money back."
"Absolutely disgusting service from an “established brand” quick to take your money. But never a refund. Ignored three of my emails requesting for my refund to be investigated. Opened up a case with Paypal Thankfully! Their response to my emails were ignored. All I received was “Forwarded on a duplicate purchase email of the item I bought” 😂 Absolutely terrible 😂 Thank god I work within fraud. Cannot let these companies get away with this! Oh.. and I’m still awaiting my money!"
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews