Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I have reported them to BBB. I ordered a dress on April 8th and have yet to receive a tracking number for my dress that I need for a wedding. I tried reaching and no one responded to my emails or IG DM's! I have also called my bank to report fraud!"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Having such a bad experience with oh Polly. I purchased 5 items about three weeks ago and returned three of these items worth around £129 all together. They were not worn, two were not even tried on. They have all labels attached. I have not recieved any refund and it has been over two weeks when the website clearly states 7-10 working days refund!!! I have been chasing with emails and I’ve only had one reply saying the team do not email you once you have been refunded but it can take 7-10 days. I have emailed back as it has been over this period of time and yet still no refund in my account nor a courtesy email!! £120 is a lot of money and I am absolutely fuming not knowing where my money is and the fact that no one is bothering to contact me infuriated me!!! Worst experience with oh Polly! I shop here all the time and so does my sisters and family and friends but after this they are all so shocked with the level of poor service I am receiving that they do not wish to use oh Polly again in case this may be their case next time!!! Fuming!!!!!!!"
"ive ordered an outfit 8th of april it told me it would b here th 13th of april its now the 15th anf my outfit hasnt even been shipled it wont even let me track my order i need the outfit for the 18th ive texted custome service 48 hours ago and still hasnt gotteb back to me"
"They Took my money but never delivered the items i ordered. Sent numerous emails and insta messages. The reply saying "We'll look into this for you" and never get back to you. Im Going to have to contact my bank to do a charge back from their account to get my money back."
"The WORST online shopping company I have ever used. Seriously. Shein and Romwe do a better job of providing basic information on shipping, returns, and just general customer service."
"This is the worst company ever. They are a bunch of criminals. They take your money and don’t deliver your items. There customer service is honestly the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life, it’s beyond a joke. It only gets one star because there’s not an option for zero. Please save yourself the time and stress and do not order from here."
"Terrible customer service. I paid for next day delivery on Tuesday where they clearly stated that it would be here by Wednesday, Thursday lastest. It’s now Saturday and I didn’t even get an email confirming that it had been dispatched."
"Leider hat Oh Polly es nicht geschafft eine Hose auf die Reise zu schicken (Geld wurde abgebucht, die Hose jedoch nicht versandt auch kein "Shipping Mail" wurde generiert). Seit Tagen versuche ich per Mail (Telefonnummer ist auf der Homepage nirgends zu finden) Kontakt zum Unternehmen aufzunehmen, doch leider keinerlei Reaktion..... . Ich fürchte ich habe mein Geld verloren und möchte euch vor diesem Shop und deren "Kundendienst" warnen."
"Horrendous customer service when you've paid for items and Express next day delivery and 10 days later they haven't even been dispatched and no one will answer your questions. Your money taken very efficiently though. Widespread bad experiences from what I've seen now I've looked into it and think they might be going out of business. BEWARE!!"
"My daughter has ordered a £55 size 14 dress for her 18th birthday a size 10 was sent with a week to go until her party. Msg oh poly they apologised and my daughter reordered woth a day to go sent another size 10 spent £110 and still havent got the right dress and one rally fed up daughter with no outfit! Really disappointed with the service !!!"
"I planned to order several bikini tops and bottoms for my wife which wears a size medium US I simply asked the question “what would be her size in your product?” It’s been days and no answer When I see the number of 1 stars from previous customers combined with their inability to respond to a simple email I’ve decided this is a bad company with good ads. I will order from others"
"I paid for next day delivery on a dress for my daughter. The dress did not arrive but £38.99 has been taken from the bank account to pay for it. Trying to contact customer services but as yet I have not received a reply. Becoming increasingly frustrated."
"I'm still waiting for my return items! It's now been over 3 weeks and they have stopped replying to my emails asking for an update and havnt refunded any money. Wont be ordering from them again! I wouldnt mind but for the prices of thier items you would assume they would know what there doing. Daylight robbery"
"My delivery date was 4th April however did not receive anything, not even on the 5th - I travel on the Sunday so will not be getting my delivery, I will not even bother to open it and I will be sending straight back!"
"I would give it 0 stars if I could. WORST Customer Service EVER. Sent something for a refund over 3 months ago and they refuse to return my money! I have NEVER experienced this with an online retail store. I spent a ridiculous amount of time emailing back and forth with no resolution in sight. I have the return postage receipt and all proof and still nothing. Read the other reviews. If you are going to order from them be careful and best not to return anything cause you won't see your money again! That store and customer service is a JOKE."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Order from Mistress Rocks , or House of CB instead. You will never get your refund if you return anything."
"I love their clothes but returning an item there it’s a complete nightmare I been waiting for my refund over 2 months now and they send me the same email over and over, I guess they just do that so people give up and forget about their refund"
"After ordering 4 x dresses online for choice, and sending 3 back after deciding on one, I have received one of the dresses back claiming that there is fake tan / make up on the dress and that it shows clear signs of me wearing it. I have only worn the dress that I kept out of the 4 items. I haven’t worn the other one purely down to the fact that I didn’t like it, yet Oh Polly are refusing to refund me and repeating the same email over and over, not accepting that this is clearly from somebody else’s previous order. I am not one to spend time writing reviews or bother emailing to complain, however I’m in shock at how appalling their customer service has been and in disbelief that they are refusing to refund me for a dress that I have NOT worn! It’s a shame, as I loved Oh Polly clothing. Won’t be ordering from here again."
"Let’s just say - I had horrible customer service help it took my package a month to even find - it finally was received after many attempts reaching out to everybody. The dress was OK - the hassle to get the dress was ... annoying and unprofessional. I could never get a straight answer from anyone - along with never getting a correct shipping number. One minute my package was stuck at customs then the next minute it was in my city of Minnesota. It made absolutely no sense and I do not recommend this company."
"let me just fill you in with some facts, @ohpolly doesn’t give two shits about their customer’s opinions. 1. Their ambassadors include racists like @fatherkels (Kelsey Calamine) 2. Their ambassadors include escorts, home wreckers and drug abusers like Samantha Rayner 3. They delete comments that call them out on their models like Kelsey and Samantha 4. They delete comments that give bad feedback about them 5. Their giveaways/free item comps have gotten many complaints but they’ve overlooked most of it 6. They literally restrict their own customer’s opinions and feedback by deleting any evidence of it"
Oh Polly is rated 1.53 based on 131 reviews