Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have returned multiple times now because the sizing is never correct, each time I return I've had claims that I've worn the items despite the tags, etc still being on. they have NEVER been worn by me, I would never buy from this company again. horrendous.
SHOCKING!! I just ordered a large order through oh polly containing dresses, shoes and gym clothing, which never arrived. I emailed them and asked what’s happening with the order as I still haven't got it and they said DPD have said they handed it to me so will not do anything. They have no signature!! I have now lost out on over £250 worth of stuff! Awful customer service!!
Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for my dress for 3 weeks now. I ordered it in the beginning of March because I had 2 events to go to that I was wearing this dress for both. I emailed them and asked where my confirmation email was since I never received one and after emailing back and forth 3 times I finally got one. It says it was supposed to arrive on March 16 and it never came. I ordered 3 items off a different website and got it shipped to my house way after I ordered my dress. First time using oh polly and last I have no idea when I’m going to get my dress and If I’m ever going to get it.
the worst customer service. If you are Canadian do not order from this site. Worst experience ever!! I do not recommend this site. They need a better customer service rep.
Klarna wasn't working on there website and trying to get hold of someone was difficult. I eventually had to order on my card £230 worth of dresses as this was y birthday and I wanted a few options to pick from. I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me. Considering on the website It says ''True to fit'' I'm usually an 8 but got 10s, and they were sooo tiny they wouldn't even fit over me. I went to return them all today, and have had to pay £13 to send them back!!! I will NEVER shop with oh polly again.
Can’t believe this scam of a company!!! I was looking for a dress for my birthday and ordered 7. Klarna wouldn’t work so I ordered it on my card as I knew I would be returning 6, if not all of them. The total came to over £300. The dresses came quickly but when I opened the box it only had 3 dresses. I emailed the company and they said they weighed the parcel and the weight was equivalent to 7 dresses and therefore basically telling me that I’m lying and received all dresses. I tried to fight it and open an investigation but they insisted they sent all of them and the package was probably tampered with by the courier (DPD) but the package was untouched and sealed shut. They said they’ll send replacements but can’t offer me a refund for them, exchange only... I’m now out £300!!! Basically paying £100 for each dress I received which are deceiving as they are either extremely short or extremely see through!!! They’re still refusing to send me my money and telling me to take it up with the courier company when it’s all on their side of things!! Absolutely appalling I can’t believe the service I’m receiving
The dress I ordered came late. The color and sizing is misleading. The color dress I got is not the same tone as the photos at all. It says "fits true to size" but it was very tight. I was unzipping the dress to try it on and the zipper kept getting stuck. My dress had small stains on it before I even tried it on. These items are a bit pricey for these kind of issues. It's obvious that a lot of the good reviews here are fake. This is my first and last purchase from here. Please save your money.
Firstly, I could not make a payment by card or apple pay due to some technical issues at their page, had to create paypal account just to buy from Ohpolly. The shipment to Europe cost me 15 euros, which was quite expensive, and that was the only shipment option. Because of the misleading product pictures, with each illustrating the full swimming suit, I apparently ordered only the bottom parts of the swimming suit so I had to pay overall 35 euros just for the thongs being delivered to me, after I told about this frustrating situation to their customer service, asking for a discount for the shipping to get the swimming suit top, they said that unfortunately to get it delivered to me it is still gonna be an extra 15 euros. Overall, not happy with the shopping experience at all.
My daughter brought a dress from you in a size 8 which was tiny so tried to order a size 10 which you didn't have and then when trying to return the dress, it got sent back saying it had been wore which it definitely hadn't because it didn't fit her. Definitely wont order for there again as sizes are not right and they don't believe you when you try and send something back. So disappointed
Absolute rubbish, poor quality items. Sent back for a refund and still waiting for my money 2 months later
HORRENDOUS COMPANY. I have dresses which total £160, I returned them and they got to oh Polly conveniently 1 day out of their returns period. They told me to have them re delivered so I could re send them back and they now won’t accept it and refuse to refund me £160. THE WORST COMPANY I’VE EVER DEALT WITH.
Sizing is inaccurate. You have to pay to return items. Emailing customer service is a waste of time. All their bikinis are literally so high-waisted, it doesn’t fit small or short people at all. Not flattering.
BEWARE! The recent reviews I’ve read about Oh Polly being “great” are entirely fabricated. I ordered a dress a month ago and received no tracking or shipment details. Once I did not hear anything on my dress for over a week I reached out and the customer service was horrible- they gave me zero info or updates and if I didn’t dispute the claim on my credit card I would not have gotten my money back. Will never order from Oh Polly again... don’t be fooled by the false good reviews and the presentation of dresses. This website is a scam.
Do not order from here. They sent a dress back which may I add I didn’t even try on claiming that their was a stain on the dress and that they are refusing to issue a refund. Seems like that I’m not the only person they are doing this too. Absolute con.
Their customer service is actually horrible
1 star is at a push. Rubbish customer service, one person telling me one thing and another telling me another. My 6 items were apparently dispatched on Saturday but now it’s Thursday and apparently one item is out of stock so they’ve refunded me. To save yourself the hassle DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. Save your money and shop elsewhere with cheaper and better quality.
Dresses are ALWAYS way too small to the point where I cannot even attempt to zip them up. Measurements on the site are wrong.
Bad customer service ordered 3 dresses only 2 came and they said they weight all parcels so basically making me out a liar... clearly scammers as I’ve only received 2 in a tiny box that wouldn’t even fit 3 dresses in the 2 was a massive push. Wouldn’t buy here and I definitely won’t be again!
the website is faulty as i ordered 3 dresses which said they were all in stock and the day before they were supposed to be delivered i got an email saying 2 of them were actually out of stock and they refunded me but i would’ve just rather picked another 2 dresses and i’ve emailed about them about this and they were not helpful at all, bad customer service do not recommend.
I returned 3 dresses the morning after receiving them as they wasn’t suitable. Received an email from them to say they won’t refund me for one as it was returned with stains - I wouldn’t ever dream of returning a stained dress if it was caused by myself. The dress was either delivered in that state or they have found one that was stained and pinned it on myself. Disgusting customer service for a regular customer. Won’t be ordering from them again! Looks like they do it often to people aswell
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 355 reviews