Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Oh Polly.

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

How is Oh Polly returns process?
(3 days ago)
Greater than 73% of reviewers feedback is Oh Polly returns process could be better.
(3 days ago)
F

Returns - Difficult

11.11%
Industry Average
I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!!
- Anonymous
AWFUL in every respect. Did not respond after sending repeated emails after sending wrong sized garment, so had to pay for return despite it being their mistake. I don't mind paying if you get the service, but you don't. Refunds take forever, charge for returns. Generally very poor and seem to exploit the younger generation. Very disappointing. Quality inconsistant too.
- Sam Glen
Price - Over priced for what it is Returns - You have to pay for the return and print a pointless piece of paper Refunds - Still waiting, it’s been 2 weeks Customer service - Ignore emails.
- Anonymous