Oh Polly Q&A

14% of reviewers recommend Oh Polly

How do I contact Oh Polly?

You can contact Oh Polly by Email, Live Chat and Telephone.
C-
59.70%
Industry Average
" This is the worst company ever. They are a bunch of criminals. They take your money and don’t deliver your items. There customer service is honestly the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life, it’s beyond a joke. It only gets one star because there’s not an option for zero. Please save yourself the time and stress and do not order from here. "
- Anonymous
" Terrible customer service. I paid for next day delivery on Tuesday where they clearly stated that it would be here by Wednesday, Thursday lastest. It’s now Saturday and I didn’t even get an email confirming that it had been dispatched. "
- Emma Jayne
" Horrendous customer service when you've paid for items and Express next day delivery and 10 days later they haven't even been dispatched and no one will answer your questions. Your money taken very efficiently though. Widespread bad experiences from what I've seen now I've looked into it and think they might be going out of business. BEWARE!! "
- Anonymous