Oh Polly Customer Service Reviews

Oh Polly have a Customer Service Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Customer Service - Average

51.72%
Industry Average
" The worst online shop I have ever come across. After sale service I shocking as they never get back to you. I’m still waiting for my items and have been waiting for over 3 months now. It’s a scam..... don’t use the site!!!!! "
posted 1 week ago - tayla
" Absolutely disgraceful company! Place an order at your peril! It is IMPOSSIBLE to contact this company. They do not respond to emails, and have a telephone number that is out of service. If you have a problem with their merchandise, and wish to return, you will NOT get your money back. BEWARE! "
posted 1 week ago - Cashmere Silk
" Never encountered such terrible service from a company, will never ever use them again and advise everyone to stay clear! "
posted 1 month ago - Jade Manley
" Took my money didn't deliver my items and won't refund me, you can't ring them they don't answer, when you email them they take days to get back to you and are very rude and now I have been told to go to police, I've given one star because you can't leave none, please don't buy from this company, ring customer services first 0843 320 9720 see if you get a answer before buying anything "
posted 1 month ago - Tina
" Worst customer service!!! I ordered clothes on August 23rd from Oh Polly. "
posted 1 month ago - Taylor Davidson
" Horrible customer service. They sent me the wrong size (I ordered a UK size 10, but they sent me a UK size 8) I emailed them twice and no one responded. They left me without a dress for an important event and did not care to even send me an email back. Very unprofessional. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered next day delivery, didn’t receive items in time, two days late. I want full refund as I didn’t get to wear the items for the event I ordered it for. They have been ignoring my messages regarding refund. really bad service and poor quality on the items, they have got a weird smell as well (?!) I will get my money back for this as I will not let it go. This company is a joke. "
posted 3 months ago - Nina
" Poor service. poor delivery. fake tracking number, no responses to my emails. sigh I was giving this brand a chance but first and last time as lesson fully learnt. Why are these social media brands always so dodgy! will be requesting my money back. "
posted 3 months ago - Anya
" Where do I start? Cheap & Nasty - zero customer service! My gf was sent the same dress as me, she put the dress on, it teared straight away. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Disgusting terrible service. "
posted 3 months ago - Courtney