Oh Polly Customer Service Reviews

Oh Polly have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C

C

Customer Service - Average

63.44%
Industry Average
" The magic of Oh Polly! I love love LOVE this site, the brand and everything about it. Fast shipping and amazing customer service thanks to Mark! My go-to site from now on, cannot tell you how much i love this brand!! ❤️ "
posted 4 days ago - Camilla
" I spoke to steph on Twitter and she gave me amazing service! She explained when an item would be restocked, and gave me advice on subscribing to the restocked notifications. Her response was really quick and so friendly! "
posted 1 week ago - Savannah
" I personally online shop constantly and this was the best customer service experience I’ve had by far. Mark was extremely helpful and gave me options of a solution to the issue I had with my order. He found me a resolution efficiently and in a great manner. Very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again! "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Charlotte from customer service was extremely helpful trying to sort out my situation and keep in contact with me as much as possible. She was extremely efficient, informative and friendly!!! Thankyou for everything you did for me and go out of your way to get the situation sorted, even though you didn’t really need to! I really appreciate it. Amazing service! "
posted 1 week ago - Liv Clarke
" Excellent customer service and excellent clothing. Fits perfectly "
posted 1 week ago - Michele Solis
" Customer Service was super responsive and helpful! Within customer service Tyra helped me out with my order despatchment, really appreciate her help and time :) "
posted 1 week ago - Grace India Gordon
" Returned my item last month and still haven't received my refund. I reached out to the company a plethora of times without hearing back from anyone. When I finally did the customer service agent was very helpful. She stated that she pushed my refund through. I spoke with Charlotte. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Charlotte and Clarissa are such amazing customer service persons. I had an issue and they help me immediately out. They always answer you friendly and quickly. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Liliana Dinis
" Charlotte was awesome. I never met a customer service person that was so quick and efficient. She’s the best. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Randy
" Charlotte, was very helpful with my studentbeans. I had so many questions since i’m a beginner with the website and she explained everything to the tea. I appreciate her customer service! "
posted 4 weeks ago - Dajana D