Oh Polly Refund Reviews

Oh Polly have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Refund - Difficult

36.36%
Industry Average
" Took my money didn't deliver my items and won't refund me, you can't ring them they don't answer, when you email them they take days to get back to you and are very rude and now I have been told to go to police, I've given one star because you can't leave none, please don't buy from this company, ring customer services first 0843 320 9720 see if you get a answer before buying anything "
posted 1 month ago - Tina
" WOW i know, but I trusted in Oh Polly to refund me since i even added the receipt in the delivery box. "
posted 1 month ago - Nika Behzadi
" With the entire process (A MONTH) I finally told them I wanted a refund because they have horrible customer service and are very unprofessional. "
posted 1 month ago - Taylor Davidson
" Still not refunded me. Opened a dispute on PayPal. Just speak with trading standards and small claims court "
posted 1 month ago - Frankie
" Avoid at all costs ordered daughter a dress for her birthday only to find back was covered in stains sent it back got told it could not be returned as it had been worn and was smelly the item got sent back and forward after many very unhelpful emails eventually I had to pay an extra £6 for delivery or they were keeping the faulty dress only to be sent a brand new dress no stains or smell .completley confused why I could not have a refund for a faulty item that they claim was not their fault but replace it with a brand new dress that is no longer needed as I had to buy a different outfit because the original was unwearable ! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Please tell me how does one mistake a pair of bikini bottoms for a crop top working in the retail industry? You also have to pay a non-refundable shipment fee to get a refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered next day delivery, didn’t receive items in time, two days late. I want full refund as I didn’t get to wear the items for the event I ordered it for. They have been ignoring my messages regarding refund. really bad service and poor quality on the items, they have got a weird smell as well (?!) I will get my money back for this as I will not let it go. This company is a joke. "
posted 3 months ago - Nina
" I’ve reachrd out to them twice about fully refunding or replacing the items with no response. "
posted 3 months ago - Kourtney Nealy
" I contacted Oh Polly and they would not offer a refund for a faulty item, instead they offered 20% credit. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" There was then a farce with sorting the how to refund it and kept refunding into the PayPal account that I explained several times I do not use and don’t have the passwords for. "
posted 4 months ago - Rachel Capstick