Oh Polly Refund Reviews

Oh Polly have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

26.21%
Industry Average
" Been waiting a month for my refund or even receipt of receiving the item, returned item in perfect condition. Haven’t heard anything from them and no response to my emails or messages. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again! "
posted 1 week ago - jenhes71
" I bought a playsuit for myself was too small, sent back over a month ago now. No refund, emaied them on several occasions no reply. WILL NEVER buy from them againn. £80 DOWN THE DRAIN. "
posted 1 week ago - Sammi Warren
" No customer service at all and waiting over a month for refunds! "
posted 1 week ago - Vicki brown
" Do not order from here they do not give refunds 16 year old daughter cannot not get refund from dress she sent back 4 weeks ago sixty pounds is a lot of money keep ignore our emails day light robbery do not order anything "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Nonsense company. Quick to take money then take forever to respond when requesting a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Disgusted with after sales treatment.After returning an item for my grandaughter still no refund,after sending the details they asked for .When I return from holiday will be reporting to credit card company and trading standards Mrs PA Crowther "
posted 1 week ago - Mrs PA Crowther.
" The item was delivered to them and I still have not received a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Literally been contacting these guys for weeks on end received a dress which I wanted for my bday night out didn’t look good on me so sent it back STILL haven’t had a refund I have sent proof of postage and literally have to wait days on end until I get a response which is giving me no indication on whether I will be receiving MY money back, buy from this company all the time but that will be changing I’ve contacted them via Instagram, Facebook and email and still they have not bothered to tell me what is going on. "
posted 1 week ago - Kristy