Oh Polly Delivery Reviews

Oh Polly have a Delivery Grade of F.

F

E

Delivery - Slow

35.14%
Industry Average
" I had to pay for the return and create the label myself - seriously it’s 2019?? And wait for it, I still havnt received £100 return after a month despite my tracked delivery saying they signed for the parcel on the 24th April! They’ve now gone cold on my return and havnt answered any emails or messages for at least a week. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Waiting on a £100 refund from them after 4 weeks of chasing, still no response on email or twitter. I paid for tracked delivery so I know it’s been received. They were quick to take my money straight after order but no sign of my money being refunded to me. Appalled and disappointed beyond belief. Will be seeking further complaints and advise. "
posted 1 week ago - Chloe
" Do not order from this website if upi want to exchange or refund. I ordered a few things send it back within a day or two paid £11 special delivery for them to receive it next day for a refund, it's been over a month a still nothing!!!!!!!!! Absolute joke! Noone replies to the emails there is not phone number. They are so quick to take the money but hesitant in giving it back. Scammers. Customer service is poor "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" I checked with my delivery service and it arrived to the return location over a month ago yet i've received no refund on my $100 worth of clothing. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Brandi
" Terrible customer service. I paid for next day delivery on Tuesday where they clearly stated that it would be here by Wednesday, Thursday lastest. It’s now Saturday and I didn’t even get an email confirming that it had been dispatched. "
posted 1 month ago - Emma Jayne
" Horrendous customer service when you've paid for items and Express next day delivery and 10 days later they haven't even been dispatched and no one will answer your questions. Your money taken very efficiently though. Widespread bad experiences from what I've seen now I've looked into it and think they might be going out of business. BEWARE!! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I paid for next day delivery on a dress for my daughter. The dress did not arrive but £38.99 has been taken from the bank account to pay for it. Trying to contact customer services but as yet I have not received a reply. Becoming increasingly frustrated. "
posted 1 month ago - Lynne Thompson
" My delivery date was 4th April however did not receive anything, not even on the 5th - I travel on the Sunday so will not be getting my delivery, I will not even bother to open it and I will be sending straight back! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" OhPolly is usually a favourite of mine, for its high quality products and on time delivery. "
posted 2 months ago - Ellie
" My order (one thing) still hasn’t arrived. It’s pass the delivery date and they haven’t even sent a tracking number. I’ve emailed them countless times. No response. I’ve messaged them on every social media platform. No response. The only thing they’ve done so far was take my money and ignore me "
posted 3 months ago - Adrianne