Oh Polly Delivery Reviews

Oh Polly have a Delivery Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

Are you a business owner? company-profile.Click_here
E

Delivery - Slow

39.29%
Industry Average
" Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" OhPolly has charged me £362.99, I have no parcel whatsoever, the customer service is slow and unresponsive, shouldn't have even bothered with the twitter page. My order number has come up as invalid and I'm unable to track my parcel with Hermes. Best part is that I payed for 1-2 day delivery and I haven't received a thing a week later. Would definitely not recommend. Don't bother. "
posted 1 month ago - Alice
" I ordered a third dress at 10am this morning (next day delivery) to yet again not receive a shipping email. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Delivery is ace tho. "
posted 3 months ago - lucy
" Terrible customer service!!! I made an order and paid for DPD next day delivery. The delivery arrived with one item missing from the delivery note and missing from the package. Reported this to Oh Polly who, apart from asking me to email them a copy of the delivery note, which I did straightaway, are now ignoring my emails and have done nothing to help me get the missing item or my money back. "
posted 3 months ago - VME
" Had a late delivery and emailed in and the advisor (Mark) was so helpful refund my delivery charge straight away and honoured a discount code on my next order with a replacement dress sent out for next day so I wasn’t missing out on my event :)) "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" When the dress came it wasn’t the same colour as it looked on the website which is fine so I sent it back next day recorded delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - Hazel
" I had to pay for the return and create the label myself - seriously it’s 2019?? And wait for it, I still havnt received £100 return after a month despite my tracked delivery saying they signed for the parcel on the 24th April! They’ve now gone cold on my return and havnt answered any emails or messages for at least a week. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Waiting on a £100 refund from them after 4 weeks of chasing, still no response on email or twitter. I paid for tracked delivery so I know it’s been received. They were quick to take my money straight after order but no sign of my money being refunded to me. Appalled and disappointed beyond belief. Will be seeking further complaints and advise. "
posted 5 months ago - Chloe