Oh Polly Reviews

E

Delivery - Slow

39.66%
Industry Average
Ordered a dress on the 20th, paid for next day delivery before the cut off point for Christmas delivery to be delivered the 23rd. A week later still no dress & Oh Polly are claiming dress has been delivered. Absolutely disgraceful. Been left €55 out of pocket
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
misleading photos on website and inaccurate colour representation, expensive delivery charges and have to pay to return misrepresented items. Although they take payment immediately when ordering, it takes around 12/14 days for refund. This company needs to change its attitude to customers as I will not order from them again. Bad business model and they need to rethink their overall plan if they are to be successful.
posted 1 month ago - suzy
I ordered three dresses. Kept one, returned the other 2 by recorded, signed for delivery at my own expense. No refund, not heard anything. Terrible lack of customer service. Feels fraudulent.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
OhPolly has charged me £362.99, I have no parcel whatsoever, the customer service is slow and unresponsive, shouldn't have even bothered with the twitter page. My order number has come up as invalid and I'm unable to track my parcel with Hermes. Best part is that I payed for 1-2 day delivery and I haven't received a thing a week later. Would definitely not recommend. Don't bother.
posted 4 months ago - Alice
I ordered a third dress at 10am this morning (next day delivery) to yet again not receive a shipping email.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!!
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Delivery is ace tho.
posted 6 months ago - lucy
Terrible customer service!!! I made an order and paid for DPD next day delivery. The delivery arrived with one item missing from the delivery note and missing from the package. Reported this to Oh Polly who, apart from asking me to email them a copy of the delivery note, which I did straightaway, are now ignoring my emails and have done nothing to help me get the missing item or my money back.
posted 7 months ago - VME
Had a late delivery and emailed in and the advisor (Mark) was so helpful refund my delivery charge straight away and honoured a discount code on my next order with a replacement dress sent out for next day so I wasn’t missing out on my event :))
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous