Oh Polly Delivery Reviews

Oh Polly have a Delivery Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

42.11%
Industry Average
" Goods ordered paid for No delivery No idea when they are coming No answer on any of the lines "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Do not waste your money on express or next day delivery it never ever comes on time you may as well go for the free option as you won’t get it before 5 working days! Ridiculous need to buy diff rent outfits now as these have not come and I’ll be away hence why paid express delivery! "
posted 1 month ago - Still waiting delivery!
" WOW i know, but I trusted in Oh Polly to refund me since i even added the receipt in the delivery box. "
posted 1 month ago - Nika Behzadi
" Avoid at all costs ordered daughter a dress for her birthday only to find back was covered in stains sent it back got told it could not be returned as it had been worn and was smelly the item got sent back and forward after many very unhelpful emails eventually I had to pay an extra £6 for delivery or they were keeping the faulty dress only to be sent a brand new dress no stains or smell . "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered next day delivery, didn’t receive items in time, two days late. I want full refund as I didn’t get to wear the items for the event I ordered it for. They have been ignoring my messages regarding refund. really bad service and poor quality on the items, they have got a weird smell as well (?!) I will get my money back for this as I will not let it go. This company is a joke. "
posted 3 months ago - Nina
" I ordered on a saturday with up to 5 working days delivery. "
posted 3 months ago - Jade
" Poor service. poor delivery. fake tracking number, no responses to my emails. sigh I was giving this brand a chance but first and last time as lesson fully learnt. Why are these social media brands always so dodgy! will be requesting my money back. "
posted 3 months ago - Anya
" Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. "
posted 4 months ago - Karolina
" I didn’t pay extra for postage just the standard delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - Rachel Capstick
" DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! scammers! I ordered a two piece set from Oh Polly I payed for next day delivery. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous