Oh Polly Insights

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

E

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
" The dress I ordered came four days after the day they said it would arrive, but overall, I would order from this website again. For the cheap price of the dress I ordered, the quality was great. It was a little tight on me, but the material seems thick and sturdy. "
- Marley Schrock
Write your review on Oh Polly
E

Delivery - Slow

35.14%
Industry Average
" I had to pay for the return and create the label myself - seriously it’s 2019?? And wait for it, I still havnt received £100 return after a month despite my tracked delivery saying they signed for the parcel on the 24th April! They’ve now gone cold on my return and havnt answered any emails or messages for at least a week. "
- Anonymous
" Waiting on a £100 refund from them after 4 weeks of chasing, still no response on email or twitter. I paid for tracked delivery so I know it’s been received. They were quick to take my money straight after order but no sign of my money being refunded to me. Appalled and disappointed beyond belief. Will be seeking further complaints and advise. "
- Chloe
" Do not order from this website if upi want to exchange or refund. I ordered a few things send it back within a day or two paid £11 special delivery for them to receive it next day for a refund, it's been over a month a still nothing!!!!!!!!! Absolute joke! Noone replies to the emails there is not phone number. They are so quick to take the money but hesitant in giving it back. Scammers. Customer service is poor "
F

Returns Process - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
" Get this they had LOST the returns slip and there clothes id sent them back, BUT somehow new and sent one halterneck dress back to me in exactly the size id asked for. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service is shocking !! Automated response . Can’t even inform if a returns been accepted then refuse refunds !!! Trading standards then claiming back off my bank !! Avoid "
- Anonymous
" nearly 3 weeks later still no refund, not even an email to say they had received my returns. "
- kathryn
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.21%
Industry Average
" Been waiting a month for my refund or even receipt of receiving the item, returned item in perfect condition. Haven’t heard anything from them and no response to my emails or messages. "
- Anonymous
" Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19. "
- Anonymous
" Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again! "
- jenhes71
C

Customer Service - Average

63.44%
Industry Average
" The magic of Oh Polly! I love love LOVE this site, the brand and everything about it. Fast shipping and amazing customer service thanks to Mark! My go-to site from now on, cannot tell you how much i love this brand!! ❤️ "
- Camilla
" I spoke to steph on Twitter and she gave me amazing service! She explained when an item would be restocked, and gave me advice on subscribing to the restocked notifications. Her response was really quick and so friendly! "
- Savannah
" I personally online shop constantly and this was the best customer service experience I’ve had by far. Mark was extremely helpful and gave me options of a solution to the issue I had with my order. He found me a resolution efficiently and in a great manner. Very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again! "