Oh Polly Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

A-

Price - Excellent

80.00%
Industry Average
I ordered a dress of ohpolly for my birthday and I love it it fitted perfect I recommend you size up prices really good and affordable thank you for the lovely dress
- Lilly
I was a bit apprehensive at first to order from Oh Polly as it was the first time I came across them, I worried if the xs would be a big xs like in most shops & about the quality as they are a bit pricey.
- Jess
Very professional one of the best online stores to buy..From their products to the quality,price,delivery time,costumer service everything on point.Their customer cervice is great especially Lucy,who helped me I had an issue with one order they fixed it right away.And speaking about the clothes OMG! For sure this is my number one online store
E

Delivery - Slow

39.66%
Industry Average
Ordered a dress on the 20th, paid for next day delivery before the cut off point for Christmas delivery to be delivered the 23rd. A week later still no dress & Oh Polly are claiming dress has been delivered. Absolutely disgraceful. Been left €55 out of pocket
- Anonymous
misleading photos on website and inaccurate colour representation, expensive delivery charges and have to pay to return misrepresented items. Although they take payment immediately when ordering, it takes around 12/14 days for refund. This company needs to change its attitude to customers as I will not order from them again. Bad business model and they need to rethink their overall plan if they are to be successful.
- suzy
I ordered three dresses. Kept one, returned the other 2 by recorded, signed for delivery at my own expense. No refund, not heard anything. Terrible lack of customer service. Feels fraudulent.
F

Returns Process - Difficult

9.52%
Industry Average
Sizing seems out but also would never order again until they sort out their returns policy keep up with your competition! Free returns would make me order again until then nope!
- Anonymous
Awful returns process. If you don’t follow up asking where your refund is they won’t refund you. An absolute con and their way of cheating you out of money. Will not buy from them again as their service is a disgrace.
- Anonymous
As I didn’t like the clothes I bought I returned them to realise that the returns is not pre-paid and it ended up costing me £11 due to the weight of the box and clothes even though it was just 2 pairs of trousers, absolutely will not be buying again due to the way returns is dealt with! Expected better for such a sought after brand.
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.22%
Industry Average
Received an email from them to say they won’t refund me for one as it was returned with stains - I wouldn’t ever dream of returning a stained dress if it was caused by myself.
- Anonymous
Will never order from Oh Polly again or recommend others to do so. Absolutely appalling customer service. Nearly 4 weeks to get a refund. When I did only 2 out of the 3 dresses returned were refunded. All items were returned in the condition I received them. No communication or explanation received as to why the money was kept back. You can not treat customers like this. I’m now £52 out of pocket!!
- Anonymous
Purchased $700 in clothes and made a typo in address so as soon as I ordered and realised I emailed to have the address corrected to then get a reply saying that they have refunded me instead of just changing the address and for me to reorder what I got not only was I out of pocket $700 and still hasn’t hit my back I reordered all the same thing again for them to take another $700 and then not send my clothing because it’s ‘suspected fraud’ because I’ve made two purchases.
70.12%
Industry Average
Spoke with Charlotte, Annie and Graeme in regards to a faulty dress yesterday and refund was processed today. Great help and great customer service. I always order from Oh Polly and they are a great website for up to date fashion dresses. Although one dress was faulty these things happen rarely and the quality of all of my other dresses are amazing! I love Oh Polly.
- Anonymous
As far as I’m concerned that is good after care service and I’ll be shopping here again.
- Mary McDonald