Oh Polly Insights

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

D

E

Delivery - Slow

37.04%
Industry Average
" My order (one thing) still hasn’t arrived. It’s pass the delivery date and they haven’t even sent a tracking number. I’ve emailed them countless times. No response. I’ve messaged them on every social media platform. No response. The only thing they’ve done so far was take my money and ignore me "
- Adrianne
" Since then I have received a replacement dress in the wrong size and have received an email that was intended to go to another customer, which included her email address and delivery address. "
- Becky
" Firstly I ordered a dress for my birthday and paid for NEXT DAY DELIVERY BY 1pm, then the dress arrived 2 days later at 4pm which was no use to me. "
- Rebecca Smyth
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" The reoccurring theme is they like to pretend that your returns got lost in transit and not refund you, always keep proof of postage and only order on a bank card so you can make chargbacks I’m yet to be refunded by these digital daylight robbers. "
- Anonymous
" I received a reply the next day which revealed that they had NOT READ my complaint AT ALL, they had just copied and pasted their returns policy, which did not address my issue! Furthermore there is a narrow 14 day time limit refund policy, which does not seem to take into account days before the receipt of the order or days between sending the item back to be refunded and it being processed (apparently 7-10 days!). "
- Sarah
E

Refunds - Difficult

35.71%
Industry Average
" I sent some clothes back on the 28/12/2018 and still haven’t received a refund. I must of sent at least 10 emails and have had no reply. The refund is for £150 also. Absolutely disgusting customer service! When will I get my refund please??? "
- Anonymous
" Shocking customer service. I have emailed over a dozen times , tweeted , phoned and absol utely no reply . I am waiting since early December for a refund . DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY "
- FRANKIE CROWLEY
" Unkess you are sure items fit DO NOT ORDER as you will not fet a refund, no reply to emails and every phone number I have phoned just rings out "
C

Customer Service - Average

62.75%
Industry Average
" Great customer service parcticularly via social media, quick and super friendly responses!! Have used this service multiple times and have always had a great experience getting to the bottom of any problems I may have had!! "
- Anonymous
" 45 which was unbelievable service . "
- Mark
" I just don't understand why this company have had so many bad reviews. I have bought from them so many times and have always been extremely happy with the clothes and service provided :) "
- Justine