Oh Polly Insights

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their prices, delivery and refunds.

Happiness Grade
D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" SO I ENDED UP PAYING DOUBLE THE PRICE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. "
- Anonymous
" cheap, tacky, over priced, nasty clothes and awful customer service to match. "
- Courtney
" When it arrived however, I was appalled to discover the worst quality item I have ever had the misfortune to buy! It was poorly constructed and way overpriced for the sum I had paid for it. "
- Sarah
Write your review on Oh Polly

Delivery - Slow

42.11%
Industry Average
" Goods ordered paid for No delivery No idea when they are coming No answer on any of the lines "
- Anonymous
" Do not waste your money on express or next day delivery it never ever comes on time you may as well go for the free option as you won’t get it before 5 working days! Ridiculous need to buy diff rent outfits now as these have not come and I’ll be away hence why paid express delivery! "
- Still waiting delivery!
" WOW i know, but I trusted in Oh Polly to refund me since i even added the receipt in the delivery box. "
- Nika Behzadi

Refunds - Difficult

36.36%
Industry Average
" Took my money didn't deliver my items and won't refund me, you can't ring them they don't answer, when you email them they take days to get back to you and are very rude and now I have been told to go to police, I've given one star because you can't leave none, please don't buy from this company, ring customer services first 0843 320 9720 see if you get a answer before buying anything "
- Tina
- Nika Behzadi
" With the entire process (A MONTH) I finally told them I wanted a refund because they have horrible customer service and are very unprofessional. "
- Taylor Davidson
D

Customer Service - Average

51.72%
Industry Average
" The worst online shop I have ever come across. After sale service I shocking as they never get back to you. I’m still waiting for my items and have been waiting for over 3 months now. It’s a scam..... don’t use the site!!!!! "
- tayla
" Absolutely disgraceful company! Place an order at your peril! It is IMPOSSIBLE to contact this company. They do not respond to emails, and have a telephone number that is out of service. If you have a problem with their merchandise, and wish to return, you will NOT get your money back. BEWARE! "
- Cashmere Silk
" Never encountered such terrible service from a company, will never ever use them again and advise everyone to stay clear! "
- Jade Manley