Oh Polly Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Oh Polly have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds.

B-

Price - Excellent

73.33%
Industry Average
I was a bit apprehensive at first to order from Oh Polly as it was the first time I came across them, I worried if the xs would be a big xs like in most shops & about the quality as they are a bit pricey.
- Jess
Very professional one of the best online stores to buy..From their products to the quality,price,delivery time,costumer service everything on point.Their customer cervice is great especially Lucy,who helped me I had an issue with one order they fixed it right away.And speaking about the clothes OMG! For sure this is my number one online store
- Anonymous
Very happy with the service , delivery came very quick , there was a price issue emails were replied instantly and problem was solved in a jiffy :) thank you
- Andrea
E

Delivery - Slow

38.60%
Industry Average
I ordered three dresses. Kept one, returned the other 2 by recorded, signed for delivery at my own expense. No refund, not heard anything. Terrible lack of customer service. Feels fraudulent.
- Anonymous
Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery.
- Anonymous
OhPolly has charged me £362.99, I have no parcel whatsoever, the customer service is slow and unresponsive, shouldn't have even bothered with the twitter page. My order number has come up as invalid and I'm unable to track my parcel with Hermes. Best part is that I payed for 1-2 day delivery and I haven't received a thing a week later. Would definitely not recommend. Don't bother.
- Alice
F

Returns Process - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
What annoys me the most is I have bought from them before and any returns have been spotless - so for them to ignore me and not to investigate the matter is completely unfair and puts me off ordering again.
- Anonymous
I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!!
- Anonymous
AWFUL in every respect. Did not respond after sending repeated emails after sending wrong sized garment, so had to pay for return despite it being their mistake. I don't mind paying if you get the service, but you don't. Refunds take forever, charge for returns. Generally very poor and seem to exploit the younger generation. Very disappointing. Quality inconsistant too.
- Sam Glen
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.86%
Industry Average
I bought a dress for £60 wore it for 10 minutes and it split at the seam. I have since tried to return the item to be refunded, exchanged or repaired to no avail as the labels have been removed. Very disappointed with the quality of the items sold and the response to a faulty item. Will not shop here again and would encouage others not to buy clothes from this company.
- Anonymous
35 not only did they take two weeks from when I returned an item to look into a refund after messing them for days but when they did they told me they wouldn’t return the item due to it “being worn” I sent it back with the tags on and only tried it on for a minute and due to the light colour of the product I did this when I had neither any make up or tan on and the mark was a tiny faint mark that and certainly wasn’t there when I returned it as I always check over an item and if I believed it wasn’t suitable to return I would sell it on Depop .
- Katie
B-
69.62%
Industry Average
As far as I’m concerned that is good after care service and I’ll be shopping here again.
- Mary McDonald
Excellent customer service and very helpful, sorted out my problem very quickly. Excellent quality clothing also
- Anonymous
Ordered 3 items for my wife. Order arrived quickly and the clothes looked to be good quality. Unfortunately they were all too small, so sent them back. Received a refund within a week. Although the sizes were not inline with what we are used to, the service received was very good.
- Andrew D