Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Excellent clothes, excellent quality never disappointed! Mark was extremely helpful!
Amazing clothing excellent quality never fail to disappoint!!
I received a wrong item but then I contacted with customer service and a very kind Lady, Charlotte helped me to resolved the issue. I am very happy how she sorted out quickly
The bonus is Delivery is fast and free from Oh Polly. I contacted Oh Polly for a refund on postage as the item I received was faulty and Mark did his best to resolve the problem. I got a refund for the postage cost. I am happy with the service received from Oh Polly. I do think however their refunds in general are slow! I’m still waiting for one two weeks after postage however I love their items so will continue to buy more! :)
I found the customer service fantastic, Mark was very helpful and came back to me quickly. I love Oh Polly as a brand and customer service is very important to me, so this only makes me want to shop here more!
They don’t answer emails I have been charged for my order and have not been sent it in two weeks I have emailed various times and have had no reply for a week
Hi,I love oh polly clothes.keep ordering from them.but they had promised me 20% discount on my next purchase when I made the purchase and informed them they said money will b transferred into ur account .it been more than 2 weeks.keep emailing them but no response. V disappointed.
Initially I had many problems with 2 existing orders I had made with Ohpolly. I decided to reach out again and a lovely customer service made called Esmae was able to pick these 2 issues up and resolve this for me quickly and listened to everything I told her. My issue is now resolved and was done so perfectly :)
Got back to me and sorted the situation very well
Refunded the money quickly
The magic of Oh Polly! I love love LOVE this site, the brand and everything about it. Fast shipping and amazing customer service thanks to Mark! My go-to site from now on, cannot tell you how much i love this brand!! ❤️
Been waiting a month for my refund or even receipt of receiving the item, returned item in perfect condition. Haven’t heard anything from them and no response to my emails or messages.
Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19.
Charlotte were very carefully e gently.
Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again!
Charlotte assisted me wonderfully. She was very quick to respond to my need and exceeded my expectations in sorting my query! Thank you so much
As a guy buying a gift for someone special, it can be very daunting and mistakes can happen! ; ) you only want them to feel special and look amazing! Oh Polly has a wide variety of gorgeous stylish clothing whatever your after!! Decided on a dress and orded it!! Then panicked about the size! Was it the right one!! So got in touch with Oh Polly customer care sevice. Charlotte was amazing!!! She had such a genuine caring friendly attitude that put me at ease throughout or conversation. Speedily giving me all the options i needed just incase! Sooo helpful! Credit where credit is due! Great clothes and Charlotte is a true ambassador to the company! Thankyou so much! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👌
Worst online store EVER. No service for what you pay.. no return portal in countries outside of the UK and USA, so if it doesn't fit or flatter you, tough luck! Otherwise you're looking to pay as much, if not more to return than what the item itself cost. Oh, and they never get their order right. Every single occasion I made a purchase at least 1 item was wrongfully shipped, and then of course I had to get the right item shipped... on one occasion even the replacement was the wrong item. NEVER. AGAIN. Bye.
I bought a playsuit for myself was too small, sent back over a month ago now. No refund, emaied them on several occasions no reply. WILL NEVER buy from them againn. £80 DOWN THE DRAIN.
No customer service at all and waiting over a month for refunds!
Oh Polly is rated 2.48 based on 307 reviews