Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Very professional one of the best online stores to buy..From their products to the quality,price,delivery time,costumer service everything on point.Their customer cervice is great especially Lucy,who helped me I had an issue with one order they fixed it right away.And speaking about the clothes OMG! For sure this is my number one online store"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Charlotte was very helpful & professional to deal with..received my top v please indeed would highly recommend Oh Polly"
"NEVER AGAIN Sent dress off five weeks ago still no refund no replies to my emails or tweets I’m still waiting!"
"I am always very happy with my orders from oh Polly. I’ ve ordered amazing clothes and the sizes are always good. My favorite website!! I totally recommend it!! 💓"
"Such is aVery good company im so satisfied with u tnku ohpolly tnku mark so much"
"Don't deliver next day when u purchased next day, very bad customer service, don't reply to emails or dms, delete public comments so no one see them for what thet are, bunch of scammers"
"Very helpful customer service!! I live in Australia and it had been about two weeks (What I expected coming from the UK) I emailed Oh Polly wondering where my order was... two days later it came. Esmae handle my case and she was apologistic that my confirmation email didn’t come through and did everything she could to make me happy. I was so grateful. Very pleased with her service. I love my items and I’m ordering of Oh Polly more often!"
"I was waiting on a refund for about 2 weeks and had no contact from the company then Esmae emailed me quickly asking for my order number and confirmation of my the returned items, i got back to her quickly and she got back even quicker! Telling me that the refund was being processed and not to hesitate with any further questions! Was lovely to get some contact and a nice girl at that!"
"Very happy with the service , delivery came very quick , there was a price issue emails were replied instantly and problem was solved in a jiffy :) thank you"
"Erryn helpfullly assisted me when I needed reassurance on my return, he let me know it was on its way and not to worry"
"Mark from customer service was very helpful and provided good service ! I ordered bikinis and I didnt saw them arriving according to marked ETA but Mark help me to have some clarity and I got my order! Bikinis was beautiful and I am very happy. Will order more clothes from ohpolly soon 😊 Thank you!"
"Great service by Mark from customer service !! After an order error witch i received the wrong item they were more than welcome to send me right back the correct item responding extremely quickly!!!!!"
"Would never shop at Oh Polly again. I returned a skirt and a bikini. They refunded the bikini but refused to refund the skirt despite it being in pristine condition. It took me over 6 weeks, numerous emails and threatening to complain to the financial ombudsman before they issued a refund. I didn’t receive a single apology or discount code for the inconvenience caused. Wouldn’t recommend them at all."
"Charlotte was so helpful and kind in customer care"
"Excellent clothes, excellent quality never disappointed! Mark was extremely helpful!"
"Amazing clothing excellent quality never fail to disappoint!!"
"I received a wrong item but then I contacted with customer service and a very kind Lady, Charlotte helped me to resolved the issue. I am very happy how she sorted out quickly"
"The bonus is Delivery is fast and free from Oh Polly. I contacted Oh Polly for a refund on postage as the item I received was faulty and Mark did his best to resolve the problem. I got a refund for the postage cost. I am happy with the service received from Oh Polly. I do think however their refunds in general are slow! I’m still waiting for one two weeks after postage however I love their items so will continue to buy more! :)"
"I found the customer service fantastic, Mark was very helpful and came back to me quickly. I love Oh Polly as a brand and customer service is very important to me, so this only makes me want to shop here more!"
"They don’t answer emails I have been charged for my order and have not been sent it in two weeks I have emailed various times and have had no reply for a week"
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews