Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
I spoke to steph on Twitter and she gave me amazing service! She explained when an item would be restocked, and gave me advice on subscribing to the restocked notifications. Her response was really quick and so friendly!
I had a query regarding the restocking of an item at Oh Polly. Steph responded to me really quickly and in such a friendly manner, I felt like I was talking to one of my friends and she gave great advice about when the item was being restocked which was really helpful!
I personally online shop constantly and this was the best customer service experience I’ve had by far. Mark was extremely helpful and gave me options of a solution to the issue I had with my order. He found me a resolution efficiently and in a great manner. Very pleased with the outcome. Thanks again!
Charlotte was really helpful!!
Charlotte from customer service was extremely helpful trying to sort out my situation and keep in contact with me as much as possible. She was extremely efficient, informative and friendly!!! Thankyou for everything you did for me and go out of your way to get the situation sorted, even though you didn’t really need to! I really appreciate it. Amazing service!
Had some issues with my order but James was very kind and helpful in making sure it went through smoothly and that I receive my order the next day. James is quick at replying to emails and always answers my questions satisfactorily. Love the dresses, excellent quality and beautiful design. Will definitely order from Oh polly again soon x
Was sent the wrong size in a dress I contacted customer care and ended up in contact with a super helpful agent (Trya) who resolved my problem in a timely manner. She was super helpful and has sent me out the correct item.
Excellent customer service and excellent clothing. Fits perfectly
Customer Service was super responsive and helpful! Within customer service Tyra helped me out with my order despatchment, really appreciate her help and time :)
I’m going on a cruise this month and I ordered two dresses at the end of last month so I was curious to know when they’d get here being that they were coming from the UK. I sent them an email and got a response four days later and three days after sending the email I got my dresses! They are super quick and Charlotte was very understanding! Got back to me in a timely manner.
Unfortunately there was some minor complications with my order but after a quick email for some assistance a SUPER helpful employee named Tyra replied and quickly sorted my order out! Thanks to Tyra, Within a day it had arrived and she kindly refunded my delivery charge. Could not recommend more!!
Charlotte was a lot of help. She got back to me with a status in my return in a timely manner. Really appreciate the help.
Charlotte and Clarissa are such amazing customer service persons. I had an issue and they help me immediately out. They always answer you friendly and quickly.
Charlotte was awesome. I never met a customer service person that was so quick and efficient. She’s the best.
I ordered three times, and the dresses are wonderful. I waited about half a month, but I was aware of it. Can’t wait for my next &Oh Polly& drama dress. 🌸
Never had an issue, dresses are always great condition xx
Leigh responded promptly to my email and was very helpful Thankyou x
Everything it’s perfectly fine, I mean perfect. I love oh Polly. Thanks
Charlotte, was very helpful with my studentbeans. I had so many questions since i’m a beginner with the website and she explained everything to the tea. I appreciate her customer service!
Website easy to use. Had to fb message to get tracking information.. quick and friendly response. Dress arrived and was of good quality and fitted perfectly
Oh Polly is rated 2.39 based on 337 reviews