Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Been waiting a month for my refund or even receipt of receiving the item, returned item in perfect condition. Haven’t heard anything from them and no response to my emails or messages."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19."
"Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again!"
"Worst online store EVER. No service for what you pay.. no return portal in countries outside of the UK and USA, so if it doesn't fit or flatter you, tough luck! Otherwise you're looking to pay as much, if not more to return than what the item itself cost. Oh, and they never get their order right. Every single occasion I made a purchase at least 1 item was wrongfully shipped, and then of course I had to get the right item shipped... on one occasion even the replacement was the wrong item. NEVER. AGAIN. Bye."
"I bought a playsuit for myself was too small, sent back over a month ago now. No refund, emaied them on several occasions no reply. WILL NEVER buy from them againn. £80 DOWN THE DRAIN."
"No customer service at all and waiting over a month for refunds!"
"Do not order from here they do not give refunds 16 year old daughter cannot not get refund from dress she sent back 4 weeks ago sixty pounds is a lot of money keep ignore our emails day light robbery do not order anything"
"Nonsense company. Quick to take money then take forever to respond when requesting a refund."
"Absolute scammers! Issues from start to finish. No dispatch email for my parcel but took the money straight away. Parcel arrived late and without me knowing as had no communication with them. In fact they replied to my email late and with a rude tone asking not to message multiple platforms as that’s the route of their issues. Excuse me? Try and reply on any platform! I then needed to return the parcel as it arrived too late to wear and didn’t fit. I had to pay for the return and create the label myself - seriously it’s 2019?? And wait for it, I still havnt received £100 return after a month despite my tracked delivery saying they signed for the parcel on the 24th April! They’ve now gone cold on my return and havnt answered any emails or messages for at least a week. THE WORST!!!!"
"Racists that only care if you’re of a tanned complexion and skinny. Not inclusive at all as they don’t share any of the black people they work with. They made a separate page for anyone not light or skinny."
"Customer service is bad as they only want skinny models or white girls with tans/mixed race girls. Aren’t diverse at all. And made a separate page for black and plus size women who aren’t good enough for their main page."
"Disgusted with after sales treatment.After returning an item for my grandaughter still no refund,after sending the details they asked for .When I return from holiday will be reporting to credit card company and trading standards Mrs PA Crowther"
"I returned my item a month ago. It did not fit. So I sent it back. I emailed them to inform them of my return. It took DAYS for them to respond. When they did respond, they asked me the same questions that I already answered in regards to my order number , name of item and postage information. I provided them with all that information and with pictures. The item was delivered to them and I still have not received a refund. Instead they keep emailing me the same questions I already answered. Stay far away from this website. Customer service is horrible and they don’t want to refund my money. Unless you want to deal with this when your trying to return an item, don’t order from them!"
"Literally been contacting these guys for weeks on end received a dress which I wanted for my bday night out didn’t look good on me so sent it back STILL haven’t had a refund I have sent proof of postage and literally have to wait days on end until I get a response which is giving me no indication on whether I will be receiving MY money back, buy from this company all the time but that will be changing I’ve contacted them via Instagram, Facebook and email and still they have not bothered to tell me what is going on. Disgusting service"
"If I could give them a 0 review I would! They sent me the wrong item (of half the value of the one I purchased ) and now are refusing to send me the right one! I have to go out my way to send back the item that is wrong , wait for that and then they’ll send me the right one! Their customer service is awful, won’t respond to you for ages! SCAMMING girls out of money! Worst online clothing store! Will never purchase from them again! And they still have my money! 🤬🤬"
"Waiting on a £100 refund from them after 4 weeks of chasing, still no response on email or twitter. I paid for tracked delivery so I know it’s been received. They were quick to take my money straight after order but no sign of my money being refunded to me. Appalled and disappointed beyond belief. Will be seeking further complaints and advise."
"Been waiting weeks on a refund, their quick to take money out but you need to pay for it to be returned."
"I’m due £140 from oh polly, my emails and messages are getting ignored and comments on Instagram deleted. I will be reporting theft to police. Looking at the amount of negative and similar comments this website should be shut down. Absolutely shocking"
"Do not order from this website if upi want to exchange or refund. I ordered a few things send it back within a day or two paid £11 special delivery for them to receive it next day for a refund, it's been over a month a still nothing!!!!!!!!! Absolute joke! Noone replies to the emails there is not phone number. They are so quick to take the money but hesitant in giving it back. Scammers. Customer service is poor"
"You won’t get a refund if you send items back, I have been chasing them for a week on every social media they have and they ignore me. They owe me £60 that I don’t think I will ever get back. I’ve seen a lot of people have the same problems, a really unreliable company"
Oh Polly is rated 2.02 based on 202 reviews