Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Good customer service from Francesca"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Quick responses by Esmae helping with refund help!! Great help and sorted easily"
"Esmae was super helpful and lovely! problem was resolved promptly and smoothly with a good attitude, very happy!"
"I managed to accidentally misspell my email therefore I didn’t receive a confirmation email, so I contacted oh polly and Esmae got back to me within a couple of hours and replied within a couple minutes after that, once telling her my items etc she sorted it all out for me and gave me my order number!"
"The returns are so easy! And customer service was amazing super nice and got right back to me. I have been so busy with work and I totally forgot about mailing my package back and it was one day after the deadline to return and I asked if I could still mail it back in the morning and they said yes!"
"Very quick in replying to my query, and making sure I got my refund ASAP."
"I returned 2 items at the same time and only got a refund for 1 so I emailed oh polly with the details and proof of postage and mark emailed me back very quickly and sorted the problem out straight away great customer service."
"Was hesitant to order from ohpolly in the past because of various bad reviews that I had read, but they couldn’t have been more wrong. Got my orders super quick, beautifully packaged and amazing quality. I made a couple returns. The first return I got my refund the exact same day I shipped it. And another return I had to wait a little longer, but on contacting customer service, the lovely Esmae got my refund to me within minutes. FAB online store and fab customer services. Deffo recommend"
"Esmae was very helpful in sorting out of exchange"
"I received a faulty dress and Esmae in your customer services team was very fast and efficient in helping me rectify the problem ! She was a pleasure to deal with - thank you"
"Esame was 10/10 help in aiding me track my order and was amazing in reimbursing the extra delivery I paid."
"Ordered a dress but it arrived with a couple of stains on. I loved the dress so emailed to see if I could get a replacement & spoke to Charlotte who was very helpful & sent out another dress which I received in a couple of days & I was told to keep the other dress as opposed to sending it back. Really great customer service despite the initial oversight."
"So many times they loose orders. Don’t ship all the items. Take months to refund you. Take days to reply to issues. I kept going back because I love the clothes but the service is unbearably bad and that is going off more than a few experiences not just the once."
"Your clothes are amazing and stuff are so helpful. I’d like to say big thank you to Francesca W and Erryn who have been so flexible and efficient in both their actions and communication to deliver to an alternate address an exchange for my dress."
"I wouldn’t purchase anything from these again. I ordered a dress and emailed to try and change billing address, completely my fault but had no reply. When the dress came it wasn’t the same colour as it looked on the website which is fine so I sent it back next day recorded delivery. 3 weeks later I haven’t recieved my money back. I’ve emailed them using their contact form on the website and another email using the email address they’ve provided a week ago asking where the money is or if they have even received it and I’ve not heard anything back again. I would have kept it and sold it on to get at least something back but now I’m down the postage, dress price and the what it cost me I send back next day recorded delivery! I can’t even dispute it because I’m not hearing anything back from them."
"Worse customer service ever!! Intact they don’t have one at all. They would rather post post all day long on Instagram but help customers with their returns."
"I was concerned about a couple of my orders which I had returned and a member of staff named Mark helped me out a great deal. Speedy service also, thanks so much. Will defiantly be buying again!"
"Without a doubt the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Bought 3 items and sent one back almost a month ago and have had no confirmation my return has been received. Tried to get in touch soooo many times, Facebook, email, Twitter and nothing. They reply once then don’t reply to your reply. I’ve paid with klarna and had to get in touch with them to extend my payment date and I’m not prepared to pay for an item I no longer have. It’s such a shame because I loved the bikinis and was going to order more but now I just can’t because of this ridiculous customer service! Have put all my friends from ordering there too and from the reviews I’m not the only one with this issue. It’s something that could easily be fixed with a simple reply? Don’t get it at all, it’s 2019 good customer service is vital. Plus I had to pay to send it back too!"
"One of the worst websites I’ve ever ordered clothes from! 1. Came 2 weeks late! 2.Dress literally fell apart in 1 hour of wearing it and I mean it ( 1/2 sequins came off, zip broke and the dress ripped as the sticking was so weak) and jut to highlight I paid £60 for it therefore I expected the quality to be there. 3. Customer service is NON EXISTENT and I mean it, wrote 8 emails now within 3 weeks and still no response no neither one of them. I would definitely recommend to keep away from their website as it’s a joke with horrendous pricing."
"I couldn’t forget to mention about the excellence service and how helpful Mark and Charlotte were. Thank you guys! Once again totally recommend!"
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews