Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Can’t say about the quality yet, but service is 👎🏻- no response, late delivery, it supposed to come few days ago, when I put my track number -it says doesn’t exist...ha! Well done “Oh Polly”, I won’t recommend to order anything from them. By the way, in total...it’s overpriced. So -double NO."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Well we’re do I start , I ordered some amazing iteams for my wife as we were going away for a weekend break . I ordered the iteams 2 days before I went , but I put in wrong sizes . The girls at oh Polly picked up On this straight away and with in the hour had sorted my order . I then had an email Saying that the order would be with me at 10.15 It turned up at 9.45 which was unbelievable service . If ever company operated like this then wouldn’t that be insane . So once again thank you, to the amazing girls at oh Polly for making some one very happy The clothes are amazing. Kind regards mark"
"I wish I could give them zero stars. Only the worst company that I have ever tried to purchase from. Their customer service is non existent and their system is faulty and they try to blame it on the customer. I will never do business with them ever again. Seriously stay away from them. The clothing is lovely but it is not worth the hassle you have to go through and the majority of the time you won’t even get what you ordered. Awful company."
"Very annoyed with the lack of service received from ohpolly. When item finally arrived, it was an absolute shambles, I spent £100 on something , when it came it looked cheap, it was seethrough, too small. Was meant for my 21st birthday and now no longer have a dress.now reading the reviews I wish I'd never brought from them. Now I feel like there's no point of returning as I will not receive a refund. Very very disappointed ! DO NOT BUY FROM OHPOLLY!!"
"What is the point of having 5 phone numbers when you don’t answer one ? Email you 20 times response automated we will get back to you in 48 hrs really you haven’t got back in over 10 days, very very poor customer relations I am still waiting for a refund on an order you signed for over 2 weeks ago, sort yourself out it’s discusting"
"Awful service. Made an order, 10 days later I’m still waiting for it to be dispatched. Contacted customer service, whom were of little use as each reply took at least 2-3days and are now offering me a refund as an “apology”. Beautiful clothing but would recommend ordering weeks in advance or expect to be disappointed."
"I bought a size 14 dress because at the moment I’m a big 12. It didn’t go anywhere near me. I don’t think it even would have fitted someone a good size 10. The dress was very short. Definitely not a good length for someone tall like me. Awful will never buy from them again."
"Most disgusting service I have ever received! I was sent a two piece garment worn once for an hour or two and was washed ,I’ve never had an item of clothing that washed as poorly as the items they provide. For something to not wash well is actually a factory fault and a full refund is a legal requirement but all they would offer was a 20% discount to ‘be fixed locally’ it wasn’t a loose seam that could be fixed the whole garment was ruined and it was washed exactly how the label had instructed! Emails were ignored and everything was dealt with over DM as a customer I needed a result and whoever I was dealing with thought it was appropriate to keep sending emoji’s and disregarding everything I said!!!! Absolutely appalling service, I would never ever order from them again and I would highly recommend no one else does either"
""They are claiming they didn’t receive my return and saying they don’t recognise the signature!!! I have my proof. Not acceptable,will escalate further."
"They are claiming they didn’t receive my return worth £60, and saying they don’t recognise the signature"
"The worst online shop I have ever come across. After sale service I shocking as they never get back to you. I’m still waiting for my items and have been waiting for over 3 months now. It’s a scam..... don’t use the site!!!!!"
"Absolutely disgraceful company! Place an order at your peril! It is IMPOSSIBLE to contact this company. They do not respond to emails, and have a telephone number that is out of service. If you have a problem with their merchandise, and wish to return, you will NOT get your money back. BEWARE!"
"I ORDERED 4 ITEMS FROM OH POLLY THE TOTAL CAME TO 301.00 CANADIAN WITH SHIPPING AND TAXES. I ENTERED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE TOTAL CHARGED IS 515.00 CANADIAN. I EMAILED THEM WITHIN 5 MINUTES TO THE RECEIPT SAYING URGENT BECAUSE THIER ITEMS ARE NOT WORTH THIS AMOUNT. I ASKED FOR AN EXPLANATION AND GIVING THEM INSTRUCTION DO NOT SHIP MY ORDER !!! THEY SHIPPED THIS ANYWAYS AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE. SO I ENDED UP PAYING DOUBLE THE PRICE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. AND DO NOT ORDER FEOM THIS SITE THEY LITERALLY STOLE MY MONEY FROM ME !!!!!!!"
"received items, arrived on time, very happy with the fit, just ordered more items. very happy. thank you"
"My item was $52 USD and the shippung was $9USD which totals $61USD. They took $79USD from my account I don't know hat the additional $18 was for. You email them and they don't respond. Will never shop here again and I am going to broadcast it all over social media. THIEVES!"
"Bad sizing. Usually a size 4 on every site, ordered a silk red dress and it was 10x too small for me, checked the size guide and their size 4 is a lot smaller than other places. Couldn’t go up a size in that dress as it was out of stock. Ordered another dress in a size 6 ( although according to their size guide it should have been quite small on me ) arrived and was way too big! The original dress has come back in stock in a size 6 but a different colour so will see if that dress in a 6 fits me!"
"Awful please don’t order anything from this site it’s awful!!!"
"I just don't understand why this company have had so many bad reviews. I have bought from them so many times and have always been extremely happy with the clothes and service provided :)"
"Thank you Oh Polly for the gorgeous dress that I received today. I can’t wait to wear it."
"Oh Polly is my favorite shop"
Oh Polly is rated 1.54 based on 130 reviews