Oh Polly Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"When I complained my money hadn’t been refunded,Mark dealt with it immediately,money was in my account within hours .Thank you"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Mark really helped me to track my parcel while they were updating the website, and my package arrived really quickly"
"The dress I ordered came four days after the day they said it would arrive, but overall, I would order from this website again. For the cheap price of the dress I ordered, the quality was great. It was a little tight on me, but the material seems thick and sturdy."
"This dress fit me perfectly I didn’t need to wear a bra with it because it already had padding inside of the dress the only thing I would say is they never sent me a tracking number which was kind of Worrisome.but the packaging is nice took bout 6 days to come ."
"I was very worried about ordering from Oh Polly after reading all these bad reviews, but I had a great experience. Ordered a dress on Friday and it arrived on Monday all the way to Australia, and I was able to track it the whole time. The dress was of good quality and nice fabric just like the photos, true to size. Cant complain :)"
"My daughter ordered two after prom party outfits.size wise the dress was a bit tight but as the fabric stretched it was fine. The other one was a two piece and again even tho it was stretchy fabric the skirt was far too tight"
"Returned my item last month and still haven't received my refund. I reached out to the company a plethora of times without hearing back from anyone. When I finally did the customer service agent was very helpful. She stated that she pushed my refund through. I spoke with Charlotte."
"UK oh polly - Good quality and very nice packaging. Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. However, a massive minus; I am usually a size 8 in all clothes. I’ve ordered a swimsuit. The model is said to be wearing a size small - 8. I bought a size 8 and it wouldn’t get past my thighs. So I ordered a size 10, the same thing. The model is definitely not wearing a size 8. The bottom part of my body is way smaller and skinnier than the models and I also have a small chest and the strap which covered the models big chest, hardly covered mine. I don’t understand why they would say she is wearing a size 8 as it would be impossible for her to get into that swimsuit without tearing it as it has no elasticity. She is wearing size 12 or above, in my eyes it’s false advertising and wasting my time exchanging like silly."
"Stunning clothes, but nothing is EVER in stock. The lack of stock on this website is shocking"
"No Money Refunded (totalling £118) Although they are usually great and I understand it is a busy time of year but the phone is non existent and I keep getting generic replies from emails both mail and Instagram asking for the information that I've already given so they are just pasting a reply. Currently Jan 9th and the items were sent Dec 13th. Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Please help with any advice!"
"Placed my order of 85$ on November the 24th I have not received anything after countless of emails I sent I finally received a reply they plaimed my local carrier but on the tracking website (Royal Mail) it says waiting to receive from sender! It’s now December 20 it’s about to be a MONTH!!! I want my money back OH POLLY!!!!!"
"Bad sizing. Usually a size 4 on every site, ordered a silk red dress and it was 10x too small for me, checked the size guide and their size 4 is a lot smaller than other places. Couldn’t go up a size in that dress as it was out of stock. Ordered another dress in a size 6 ( although according to their size guide it should have been quite small on me ) arrived and was way too big! The original dress has come back in stock in a size 6 but a different colour so will see if that dress in a 6 fits me!"
"Sizing is very small, order 1 or maybe even 2 sizes up I would think."
"Been waiting a month for my refund or even receipt of receiving the item, returned item in perfect condition. Haven’t heard anything from them and no response to my emails or messages."
Posted 44 minutes ago
"Several items returned and received by them and now waiting for a refund. Confirmation email 15/04/19, items returned and with them by 04/05/19. Still no refund 18/05/19."
"Item returned, still waiting for refund. Have email them 5 times, and have messaged them through FB, no response at all. They have received the item back, as luckily I sent it back via tracking and its been signed for, now in the hands of Paypal. I will never use Oh Polly again!"
"Worst online store EVER. No service for what you pay.. no return portal in countries outside of the UK and USA, so if it doesn't fit or flatter you, tough luck! Otherwise you're looking to pay as much, if not more to return than what the item itself cost. Oh, and they never get their order right. Every single occasion I made a purchase at least 1 item was wrongfully shipped, and then of course I had to get the right item shipped... on one occasion even the replacement was the wrong item. NEVER. AGAIN. Bye."
"I bought a playsuit for myself was too small, sent back over a month ago now. No refund, emaied them on several occasions no reply. WILL NEVER buy from them againn. £80 DOWN THE DRAIN."
"No customer service at all and waiting over a month for refunds!"
Oh Polly is rated 1.97 based on 196 reviews