Oh Polly Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"I am always very happy with my orders from oh Polly. I’ ve ordered amazing clothes and the sizes are always good. My favorite website!! I totally recommend it!! 💓"
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Such is aVery good company im so satisfied with u tnku ohpolly tnku mark so much"
"Very helpful customer service!! I live in Australia and it had been about two weeks (What I expected coming from the UK) I emailed Oh Polly wondering where my order was... two days later it came. Esmae handle my case and she was apologistic that my confirmation email didn’t come through and did everything she could to make me happy. I was so grateful. Very pleased with her service. I love my items and I’m ordering of Oh Polly more often!"
"I was waiting on a refund for about 2 weeks and had no contact from the company then Esmae emailed me quickly asking for my order number and confirmation of my the returned items, i got back to her quickly and she got back even quicker! Telling me that the refund was being processed and not to hesitate with any further questions! Was lovely to get some contact and a nice girl at that!"
"Very happy with the service , delivery came very quick , there was a price issue emails were replied instantly and problem was solved in a jiffy :) thank you"
"Erryn helpfullly assisted me when I needed reassurance on my return, he let me know it was on its way and not to worry"
"Mark from customer service was very helpful and provided good service ! I ordered bikinis and I didnt saw them arriving according to marked ETA but Mark help me to have some clarity and I got my order! Bikinis was beautiful and I am very happy. Will order more clothes from ohpolly soon 😊 Thank you!"
"Great service by Mark from customer service !! After an order error witch i received the wrong item they were more than welcome to send me right back the correct item responding extremely quickly!!!!!"
"Charlotte was so helpful and kind in customer care"
"Excellent clothes, excellent quality never disappointed! Mark was extremely helpful!"
"Amazing clothing excellent quality never fail to disappoint!!"
"I received a wrong item but then I contacted with customer service and a very kind Lady, Charlotte helped me to resolved the issue. I am very happy how she sorted out quickly"
"I found the customer service fantastic, Mark was very helpful and came back to me quickly. I love Oh Polly as a brand and customer service is very important to me, so this only makes me want to shop here more!"
"Got back to me and sorted the situation very well"
"The magic of Oh Polly! I love love LOVE this site, the brand and everything about it. Fast shipping and amazing customer service thanks to Mark! My go-to site from now on, cannot tell you how much i love this brand!! ❤️"
"Charlotte were very carefully e gently."
"Charlotte assisted me wonderfully. She was very quick to respond to my need and exceeded my expectations in sorting my query! Thank you so much"
"As a guy buying a gift for someone special, it can be very daunting and mistakes can happen! ; ) you only want them to feel special and look amazing! Oh Polly has a wide variety of gorgeous stylish clothing whatever your after!! Decided on a dress and orded it!! Then panicked about the size! Was it the right one!! So got in touch with Oh Polly customer care sevice. Charlotte was amazing!!! She had such a genuine caring friendly attitude that put me at ease throughout or conversation. Speedily giving me all the options i needed just incase! Sooo helpful! Credit where credit is due! Great clothes and Charlotte is a true ambassador to the company! Thankyou so much! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👌"
"I spoke to steph on Twitter and she gave me amazing service! She explained when an item would be restocked, and gave me advice on subscribing to the restocked notifications. Her response was really quick and so friendly!"
"I had a query regarding the restocking of an item at Oh Polly. Steph responded to me really quickly and in such a friendly manner, I felt like I was talking to one of my friends and she gave great advice about when the item was being restocked which was really helpful!"
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews