Oh Polly Reviews

B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Answered my question quickly and efficiently."
Are you Oh Polly? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"AWFUL in every respect. Did not respond after sending repeated emails after sending wrong sized garment, so had to pay for return despite it being their mistake. I don't mind paying if you get the service, but you don't. Refunds take forever, charge for returns. Generally very poor and seem to exploit the younger generation. Very disappointing. Quality inconsistant too."
"Price - Over priced for what it is Returns - You have to pay for the return and print a pointless piece of paper Refunds - Still waiting, it’s been 2 weeks Customer service - Ignore emails. Finally got a response. Which asked me to leave a review and mention her and her colleagues name (bearing in mind I had no communication with her). Final thoughts, if they put as much effort into doing the basics and not creating stupid pages like “oh polly inclusive” - they might not be half bad!"
"I had a issue with my order and oh Polly fixed the issue IMMEDIATELY ! Thank you Francesca ๐Ÿ’•"
"Best of the best!!! I couldn't be more lucky about my first online order as MR.Mark assist me straight away and very good when I had a trouble with the size and my returns. Thank you so much .Oh Polly its gonna be absolutely my favorite one๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ"
"Returned some items for a refund as they did not fit my girlfriend. It asks to allow up to 14 days to process the return of the items, however, we were not informed at all that it had been received and it was only me tracking the parcel that I was able to find it had arrived. After the 14 days I got in touch with the customer service and was dealt with by Tyra. She was very helpful, clear and explained why it took longer than normal for her responses. After suppling the details, Tyra was able to authorise the refund there and then. All in all a good experience and will buy from there again, just the delay between correspondence is the only thing I’d tweak!"
"Had a late delivery and emailed in and the advisor (Mark) was so helpful refund my delivery charge straight away and honoured a discount code on my next order with a replacement dress sent out for next day so I wasn’t missing out on my event :))"
"Excellent customer service ! Unfortunately I received the incorrect item of clothing however once I explained the situation Mark was more than happy to help me. I was generously sent the item of clothing out again. Will definitely be ordering off this website again."
"Returned a bikini top a month ago and emailed twice asking about my refund that I still haven't gotten back. Each time I get an automated responses saying that it the refund has just been processed and if its not in my bank I should quote the transaction using my refund recepit which I also haven't gotten. Getting extremely irritated and probably will never get my refund. Do yourself a favor and order clothes from another online store."
"I had trouble sending my order back as it was the wrong fit. I contacted customer service and got in touch with a woman call Sarah she was such great help and offered a easier way of getting my order back."
"Quality, Size, delivery, etc was very good. Unfortunately there was a fault with the dress, however Oh Polly were good to respond with options to sort the issue and got it sorted in time for the function to which I needed to wear the dress."
"I ordered a dress and it arrived the next day even though I only selected the free 2-3 day shipping which I was very happy about and it fit and looked gorgeous! I had a query on my order and Mark from customer services resolved this quickly in a generous and very friendly manner. Couldn’t be happier with my experience!"
"I ordered the summer escape bikini in a thong cut, however a unintentional error was made where a Brazilian cut was sent. I contacted the customer service team to which Rachael did nothing but help me resolve my problem and has sent out the correct item. Rachael Was so polite and did amazing at her job, thank you!!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Xx"
"After receiving the wrong dress, I contacted oh lolly straight away. A man named mark has kept in contact with me now for 3 days updating me on my refund and options. The dress I wanted is now out of stock, he kindly offered me a credit note and sorted it out"
"The website overwrites addresses and auto populates nearby locations, it has happened to me twice. however this time my husband ordered and didn't know this happened until he got the order confirmation. we have reached numerous times through email and social media and have not received any contact back. they dont provide a customer service number therefore if you have an issue you are just out of luck. do yourself a favor and order anywhere else."
"I’m very happy and impressed with the customer service here at OhPolly! Very polite and professional at all levels. Mark is so kind and he was very consistent with replying to my emails. Thank you for ur help and for replacing my new bikini :) Keep it up OhPolly ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ"
"Very friendly and helpful"
"I was slightly confused regarding how much I was getting charged so I emailed the customer service. Mark was the person that helped me — he responded quickly and answered my question which I appreciated!"
"Esmae was very helpful, quick response and problem sorted straight away!"
"So quick with the response and sorted the problem out within minutes."
Oh Polly is rated 2.51 based on 301 reviews